Bellazon

ASOS Male Model - Tall Range

BeeBunny

On 1/3/2021 at 7:44 AM, Stamoholic said:

Hi BeeBunny! This is Jordan who according to the linked article was with Wilhelmina London but I can't find his profile on their site anymore... or his surname! 

Thank you so much, Stamoholic! He’s proving difficult to track down but having that link and a name helps a lot! 

You're very welcome :) He also apparently walked Liam Hodges at MAN AW15, so maybe if you can track down a list of models from that show you'll be able to get his surname. I'll keep an eye out and update if I can find out any more for you.

He appears here at 2:02... 

8c887fc18d97d02c8f2aac8f1e2b2af8.jpg

Source: British Fashion Council Pintrest

15 hours ago, Stamoholic said:

EUREKA!!

His name is Jordan Brown (lol, so mysterious and then such a common surname! 😄)

The man has a name! He looks so young in these recent links you shared, wow. After much scouring and searching, I haven’t been able to locate him on any social media except a very old (suspected) LinkedIn profile. I had a pretty easy time finding the other ASOS men’s tall range models though 🤷🏽‍♀️ Ah, why must the fascinating ones be so private? Thank you again so much! How did you do it?