"Specialty of the House"

Photographer: Stefano Triulzi

Model: Eva Riccobono@D'Management Group

Hair: Marco Minunno

Makeup: Thais Bretas

Coordination & Text: Miki Tanaka

068073italian2011.th.jpgevathaisbretas2.th.jpg068073italian2013.th.jpg

068073italian2014.th.jpgevathaisbretas5.th.jpgevathaisbretas4.th.jpg

source: the fashion spot (main: stefanotriulzi.com/evariccobono.blogspot.com)

Vogue Italy interview - April 2010

"People in Vogue"

Zoom

Polyhedral and chic. Italian 27 years old top model like to change..her style and her life.

Supermodel with a long magazine covers and editorials list in her portfolio, she would improve her career as an actress. And as an alternative she would produce tofu with her family.

She defines herself an "apprentice". Eva Riccobono is sicilian (she was born in Palermo, but her mother Elizabeth is German) and in 2008 she played a role in the cult movie "Grande, Grosso & Verdone" by actor and director Carlo Verdone. She has a lot of different ideas and she's primarily a supermodel of the 2000's.

First that noticed her in Sicily were photographers Marco Glaviano & Bruce Weber when she was 17 years old, then she moved to Milan (she signed first with why not agency and then with Women management) and few years later she lived in Paris and in New York (for three years). Now she lives in Milan.

She was pictured in all the major fashion magazines of the world by photographers like Miles Aldridge, Ellen von Unwerth, Gilles Bensimon, Steven Meisel, Patrick Demarchelier, Mario Testino to name a few. In the last 10 years she walked far all the most prestigious labels like Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Christian Lacroix, Givenchy, Prada, Lanvin, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen, Balmain, Fendi, Valentino etc and she has been the face of many adv campaigns: Giorgio Armani, L'Oréal, D&G, Chanel makeup, Sonia Rykiel, Celine, Gianfranco Ferrè, Jaeger Le Coultre, Missoni, Francesco Scognamiglio, La Perla, Trussardi, Carlo Pignatelli and many mores.

In 2002 Bruce Weber selected her as one of the models for the 2003 Pirelli Calendar and she was featured in the 2009 Lavazza Calendar by Annie Leibovitz.

Famous why

Discovered by Marco Glaviano and Bruce Weber in Sicily, her big jump in the fashion industry was in 2002, when she get an exclusive contract with Dolce & Gabbana for the D&G S/S 2003 fashion show in Milan and for the S/S 2003 campaign with Naomi Campbell shooted by Mario Testino. She was also casted for the 2003 Pirelli Calendar by Bruce Weber. In 2003 she get an exclusive for Valentino's fashion shows in Paris and became one of the favourites of Giambattista Valli (he was the Emanuel Ungaro's designer in that period).

Then she became the favourite model of Gianfranco Ferrè and Giorgio Armani.

Your style?

ER: I have many styles that I change depending on my mood, the weather and my jobs.

Never go out without?

ER: Forgetting something..

Shoes?

ER: High heels or ballerinas, flat boots, sneakers etc..I hate mediocrity.

Jewels?

ER: I like to wear jewels of different ages and styles..I'm feeling good from the ethnic to the classic.

Hair?

ER: Short.

An advise on style?

ER: Knowing yourself.

Your style icon?

ER: Eva (Adam's partner)

Good habits?

ER: I sleep very well.

Bad habits?

ER: How many pages I have to tell you?

She Loves:

"Sex foreplay"

She hates:

"speed"

She's crazy for:

"Homeopathy"

Favourite city:

"London"

Favourite music:

"All the kind of music..especially J.S. Bach & Christian Fennesz"

Favourite food:

"All the Sicilian food"

Favourite drink:

"Water"

Sports:

"Volleyball, kick-boxing, riding"

Motto:

"La fortuna aiuta gli audaci ("fortune helps audacious people" ==> Latin quote)

When she wakes up:

"I try to remember the last dream I did"

Before sleeping:

"If I'm alone I read a book"

------------------------------------

Why we like her?

She has endless interests and she lives her life with elegance and easy understatement.

Marta Casadei - Italian Vogue April 2010

source: the fashion spot (thanks AlbertNoir)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...