Bellazon

Victoria Lynn Myers
Thumbnail

bump

• 2 weeks later...

It's deliciously serendipitous that she is both the most talented model I've ever worked with and absolutely the sweetest.

That said, I believe that her work on OnlyFans is the majority of her income so I'd ask that y'all be respectful of that. If you follow her on IG, she often promotes discounts on her OF page, so keep an eye out. She seems to drop a LOT of content there so I think any fan of hers would agree that it's a great value! Cheers.

On 2/10/2021 at 8:49 PM, StormyTheNinja said:

It's deliciously serendipitous that she is both the most talented model I've ever worked with and absolutely the sweetest.

That said, I believe that her work on OnlyFans is the majority of her income so I'd ask that y'all be respectful of that. If you follow her on IG, she often promotes discounts on her OF page, so keep an eye out. She seems to drop a LOT of content there so I think any fan of hers would agree that it's a great value! Cheers.

That is so cool you got to work with her! I really like her fashion stuff, but she is good for EVERYTHING. i bet you have a lot of great stories with models!!!

I always figured OnlyFans was more explicit content, which I'm not really  into (like I said, I like the fashion stuff), so I only post pictures I can find on IG or on photographer websites. I hope that doesn't screw up anything for her, as most of the models I follow and update their threads don't have an OnlyFans (I don't think they do) so that's why I don't know how this works. I respect these models making money, and I don't want to be disrespectful. 

• 2 weeks later...