Bellazon

WHO AM I

Hey, how nice to have you here!

My name is Juliana Besso, I am 29 years old and I was born in the interior of western Paraná.

I am a beloved, married daughter, I graduated in Aesthetics and Cosmetics in 2011, however, I work as a model since I was fifteen years old.

Now, I found myself as a Style Consultant because I dreamed of having an enterprise that I could somehow serve and make a difference in people's lives, you know ?!

With the consultancy this is being possible and I am LOVING each experience !!!

Working with fashion is challenging and passionate at the same time, now, adding all this to the relationship with different clients who become my friends, it's fantastic! 

ÍMAGE was born with this purpose, to serve and make a difference in the lives of women who feel that their image,

on a daily basis, does not really convey its essence, and that this needs to be changed. 

As I said, I'm here to help you find yourself, to go further, for your complete self-knowledge, full of potential and value!

Oh, and remember that consulting can be done with your group of friends, we can prepare a workshop or even do it according to your need! 

What do you say, can we start? 

We are a family owned and operated business.

We are a family owned and operated business.

https://www.imageconsultoriadeestilo.com.br/sobre

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...