Bellazon

Priyanka Chopra
Thumbnail

Rani_7

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out! Priyanka-SRK Tag(ged)

New Delhi: Actress Priyanka Chopra has a new job. No, she is not leaving films, she has just joined actor Shah Rukh Khan as the female brand ambassador of Tag Heuer.

While in the Capital, Priyanka showed off her girlie side in a soft white dress as she and her Tag clad wrist shared camera space.

And as she sat down for a little chat, she began with the obvious.

“There are so many luminaries who are attached to Tag Heuer. It gives me immense pride to be a part of this league,” Priyanka said.

But coming to everyone's current favourite topic, who gets her vote as the hottest cricketer?

“I have always liked Rahul Dravid a lot and I think he has led our team really well,” Priyanka gushed.

And finally, the lady also had a message for the Indian cricket team.

“We always put too much pressure on them. They are in great form right now and played well in the warm-up matches. So I am sure they will do well there. The only message I have for them is ‘do your best and we are very proud of you’,” Priyanka said.

Now, coming back to the watches, if you think your taste matches Priyanka's be ready to shell out over Rs 1.5 lakh.

USA : Priyanka Chopra brand ambassador for Tag Heuer

TAG Heuer announced that it has signed on Former Miss World, Priyanka Chopra as its Brand Ambassador. True to its brand philosophy, TAG Heuer has always launched the most stylish and accomplished names in the world of glamour and sport. Following these brand values, Priyanka Chopra, a talent to contend with, is an ideal fit with TAG Heuer.

The glamorous star, who has had a stellar rise to fame, epitomizes effortless style and immense talent. Priyanka is considered a promising star with strong values and principles and has excelled in her chosen field. In a short span, Priyanka is at the top of her game and is a perfect match for TAG Heuer.

Priyanka Chopra will engage with TAG Heuer to effectively communicate the brand values of the company. She will strive to enhance brand awareness and promote the extensive women’s range through a myriad of activities. She will be the face of the ladies range of TAG Heuer and will build the brand across the country. In the future, Priyanka will be working with the brands product development and design.

Miss World (2000) Priyanka Chopra is a chic, stylish and elegant women; a style icon personified. She has a great following amongst the youth and with her endorsing and promoting the brand, the watches will become immensely attractive to this audience.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Ravi Thakran, President & CEO, LVMH Watch & Jewellery, Asia Pacific & Group Director, LVMH, India, "It is with great pleasure I announce Priyanka Chopra joining the TAG Heuer family. She is an exceptional star that is shining bright on the screens across the world. Youthful and modern, yet principled and focused, this star embodies everything TAG Heuer stands for. I am excited with the possibilities and innovations that we can achieve together. I welcome her and hope to work closely with her in the future."

"Precision and style are the hallmarks of the TAG Heuer brand. I have always tried to present both these attributes in my career and my personal life. Thus, to be picked the brand ambassador of TAG Heuer is a dream come true. I look forward to an exciting partnership with this most excellent of timekeeping companies and hope to do my best in promoting this world class brand." said TAG Heuer Brand Ambassador Priyanka Chopra.

TAG Heuer’s Brand Ambassadors Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka will essay complimentary roles. While Shah Rukh Khan will continue promote the masculine side of the brand, which he has done in the past with great success; Priyanka will work towards building the feminine proposition of the brand. Both will work in tandem to articulate the core values of the TAG Heuer brand by reaching out to the consumers. Their endorsement will help popularize the brand.

• 4 months later...