Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

Santa Victoria Fashion Show 2012

UHQ (warning for you guys who like nitpicking, many details are visible so please do not reply talking about body hair, side burns, scratches and hairy arms and simply try to deal with some typical features of her ethnicity)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

many details are visible so please do not reply talking about body hair, side burns, scratches and hairy arms and simply try to deal with some typical features of her ethnicity

1/why you put it if you think she is not in her advantage on it?

2/ I see a lack of MUA more than anything bad with her

many details are visible so please do not reply talking about body hair, side burns, scratches and hairy arms and simply try to deal with some typical features of her ethnicity

It you notice, there are not many photos of her around in this time because her career obviously goes down and down and nowadays she mostly does just small things for local brands in Sao Paulo which means that there is really small number of pictures in better quality, so it is generally good to share anything with honest people who are still interested in her career, but if you read the entire forum you know that some guys already complained about her side burns etc. and saw that as unusual, which does not make sense.

I thing it is in her advantage, because compare last two years of her career and activity on this forum. She does less and less projects that are not so visible and popular and it is generally hard to find bigger number of pictures and therefore people steadily loses interests in her and this forum becomes "dead"