Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

^why is that?This topic is full of her personal pics so what's the problem?

She's a beautiful girl, I'm sure fans want to see tons of pictures of her, but you shouldn't post her personal pictures on here because some people would actually take the time and steel her pictures to impersonate her online, that's illegal.

yblood... you should not post her personal pictures, I'm sure Nataniele would not approve of that. You should stick to posting only her professional pictures.

That's not true. Nataniele knows about this thread and she wants her personal photos posted here. She would probably do it herself if she was smart enough.

Hey, whether she's posting them or someone else, its NOT a good idea for there to be so many personal pics on a public forum. Remember dear, she's the only one giving her real name/identity. Everyone else's is assumed and most likely false. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto. And she's still a kid. Just because she's modeling doesn't make her actions any less immature; just ask Miley Cyrus. Post enough personal stuff and someone's gonna be able to identify a landmark, a building, etc, and she can find herself getting unsolicited and unwanted attention.

Waldo969 is right. And she's not that popular to where she can clear her name if someone were to ruin/ spoil her image by silly internet rumors and impostors. She's a model and that's what should only be posted here... her work, not personal pictures.

diana ambrosio, just because she was born in brazil doesn't make her dumb. Also if she knew about all of the impostors out there, I'm sure she would not want her personal pictures exposed.

yblood... you should not post her personal pictures, I'm sure Nataniele would not approve of that. You should stick to posting only her professional pictures.

That's not true. Nataniele knows about this thread and she wants her personal photos posted here. She would probably do it herself if she was smart enough.

Hey, whether she's posting them or someone else, its NOT a good idea for her to post so many personal pics on a public forum. Remember dear, she's the only one giving her real name/identity. Everyone else's is assumed and most likely false. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto. And she's still a kid. Just because she's modeling doesn't make her actions any less immature; just ask Miley Cyrus. Post enough personal stuff and someone's gonna be able to identify a landmark, a building, etc, and she can find herself getting unsolicited and unwanted attention.

Relax! Ok, so, I have posted a little too many personal photos of her. But what I meant is that posting one more can't hurt. Especially since Nataniele knows about it. You shouldn't make such a big deal out of it! And don't compare Nataniele with Miley. I doubt someone would do or say the same things about Nataniele's personal photos like they did to Miley. Besides, these two girls are known for two completely different things.

Waldo969 is right. And she's not that popular to where she can clear her name if someone were to ruin/ spoil her image by silly internet rumors and impostors. She's a model and that's what should only be posted here... her work, not personal pictures.

diana ambrosio, just because she was born in brazil doesn't make her dumb. Also if she knew about all of the impostors out there, I'm sure she would not want her personal pictures exposed.

Just because she was born in Brazil doesn't make her stupid?

OMG, what's that supposed to mean? That has absolutely nothing to do with why I said she's dumb. I've talked with Nataniele, I know her, and I have my reasons for why I said that. And she knows there are some people pretending to be her, but she still likes having her personal pictures being posted on here.