Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

I still think she's prettier than most of the popular models here :ninja: .

She seems very well suited for commercial modeling to me, and there's nothing wrong with that :idk: . The "strange" supposedly "one of a kind" unique looks that high fashion fans love is not necessarily the standard for every type of modeling. For example, Lara Stone's looks are more suited for high fashion than commercial wherea's the cute "girl next door" look is more suited for commercial. Nothing wrong with either :idk: .

She's pretty, but to me she just looks like a girl you could see walking down the street.

Yeah thats what i thought also, i don't think she's gorgeous but thats because she's not older yet...im sure she'll look more like a model once she gets a little older, but she still looks like an average teenage girl to me

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty much ANY model can look "everyday" when their thread is 80% candids and personal pics :dontgetit: ...and especially at 16 of course (as you've touched on). Just look at a bunch of teenage candids from famous models... :ninja: ...

Free Nataniele :bellazon: !!!

:hug:

nataniele is actually 17..

anyway, here are some new pictures I thought I might share with you guys. :flower:

post-18481-1232217928_thumb.jpg post-18481-1232218531_thumb.jpg post-18481-1232218142_thumb.jpg

post-18481-1232218561_thumb.jpg post-18481-1232218587_thumb.jpg post-18481-1232218640_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...