Avril Lavigne
Thumbnail

K_L

omg

A Warning To The Few Avril Lavigne Fans

whysogryumpy.jpg

Stay far far away from this douchebag!

From a report in the Sunday Mirror:

"AWARD for biggest diva strop of the week goes to Avril Lavigne who flipped at an autograph-hunter in Virgin's lounge at Heathrow and even tried - in vain - to get flunkies to have him removed from her flight to LA."

I still don't like her. Everytime she says something it's really mean. Like 'I kicked this guy in the balls cause he wouldn't shut up' or 'I spit on paparazzi all the time.' She really needs to grow up and realize that she does not rule the world.

Don't throw a tantrum there, i've read many many interviews, and heard many more, where she hasn't said a single "mean" thing - and most often, it's led by an interviewer who is attempting to get what they want out of it - that Avril has a personality that rebels against the norm (or some such drivel). I honestly get the feeling that she doesn't like interviews, she's a private person who likes to be able to carry out their life but being constantly bothered over it.

Your post doesn't really reflect in what's available as interview material, or upon herself either - no sources, nothing. However, you comment as if it's all she ever says - which simply isn't true.

I guess that you've got an issue with Avril for whatever personal reason there is, and that's why you think she needs to realise "she doesn't rule the world".

I think it's safe to say that she doesn't, and she doesn't think she does either.

Those that dislike her so much, musically, personality etc - why troll this thread? If you hate her, don't read it - leave it alone, and let others enjoy it instead of bashing her to make yourself feel better. Having to wade through such posts really kills any wish to view this thread that I get, and probably for others too. However, I don't mind reading people talking about her music, as long as it's not the same people whining on for 10 posts in a row... that gets dull and repetitive :p

Thanks.

I still don't like her. Everytime she says something it's really mean. Like 'I kicked this guy in the balls cause he wouldn't shut up' or 'I spit on paparazzi all the time.' She really needs to grow up and realize that she does not rule the world.

Don't throw a tantrum there, i've read many many interviews, and heard many more, where she hasn't said a single "mean" thing - and most often, it's led by an interviewer who is attempting to get what they want out of it - that Avril has a personality that rebels against the norm (or some such drivel). I honestly get the feeling that she doesn't like interviews, she's a private person who likes to be able to carry out their life but being constantly bothered over it.

Your post doesn't really reflect in what's available as interview material, or upon herself either - no sources, nothing. However, you comment as if it's all she ever says - which simply isn't true.

I guess that you've got an issue with Avril for whatever personal reason there is, and that's why you think she needs to realise "she doesn't rule the world".

I think it's safe to say that she doesn't, and she doesn't think she does either.

Those that dislike her so much, musically, personality etc - why troll this thread? If you hate her, don't read it - leave it alone, and let others enjoy it instead of bashing her to make yourself feel better. Having to wade through such posts really kills any wish to view this thread that I get, and probably for others too. However, I don't mind reading people talking about her music, as long as it's not the same people whining on for 10 posts in a row... that gets dull and repetitive :p

Thanks.

because we like to express our opinions about all things not just good ones

take that

thanks hun

my thought after every listening of the al bum:

1st listening: totally bullshit!!!!!!! i hate Avril

2nd listening: ... hmmmm .... hmmm :/

3rd listening: i think i like it or it is just temporary illness?

4th listening: the best damn thing