Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

She outperforms herself!! Yeah!! Great pictures :laugh:

Thank you!

I love the second one, she looks so amazing, outfit , hair and smiling, simply overwhelming!

The first one I recognize is out of this "Macy´s shooting" press told us in december ;)

post-23068-1333295016.gif

Great video. :heart: The ultimate Guess girl is back where it all began! It's amazing that the supers are still getting major modeling assignments after all these years. Back in the 80s and early 90s, I would never have imagined that these women would still be working as models 20+ years later.

Great video. :heart: The ultimate Guess girl is back where it all began! It's amazing that the supers are still getting major modeling assignments after all these years. Back in the 80s and early 90s, I would never have imagined that these women would still be working as models 20+ years later.

Great words! I totally agree! Yes indeed, I also never thought this. But they are and were the best models ever! and no other of the today models can

replace them (my opinion). Linda is back for Chanel Eyewear and Christy is at Tatler cover... Cindy is also back big in business ,Eva has also done very much the last year and the others are also active more or less. They are still present.

And Claudia seems to have the most fun ever to be again Guess Girl. She rocks this Video and is super professional in posing. The blonde bombshell is her best

role ever and Guess was and is again her best campain!! :laugh: