Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Just want to post a few of my favourite pics in various categories (runway, swimwear, candid, event, vidcap....).

schiffer666s04b.th.jpgvio3122406lo.th.jpgl0203faustopremiera1.th.jpg

1st is a vidcap from 666 where she plays a very short and sexy scene; 2nd shows how she remains great with short and black hair and even an Asian style :Dinah: , 3rd is with Boris Becker and it's too bad that they were just friends and didn't go any further (I liked BB as a tennis player and man too)

f80612claudiacelebutopi.th.jpg87655e5.th.jpgq43301celebritycityclau.th.jpg

1st is a rare candid without sunglasses (too bad she always hides her face behind them :atoobie: ), 2nd, I would like to be a gardener if I meet such kinds of colleagues, 3rd nothing to say, just love it with a wondeful cleavage

b30x.th.jpgpaenespana9r.th.jpgf70u.th.jpg

1st in Cannes in 2007, again a nice cleavage but especially incredible face, 2nd in her home in Majorca, 3rd is definitely one of my top 5 pictures of her for every reason

lhm6.th.jpg8905elleitalienfeurerf.th.jpgth_66776_qclaudia3mq0_123_92lo.jpg

1st is from the H&M campaign in 2000, wonderful long legs, 2nd is an old swimwear pic, from behind she's astonishing too :hell yea!: , 3rd is my favourite of her :grouphug: , I guess I'm not the only one (sorry for the presentation mess but image shack and image venue are some kinds of torture, it took 15 mn to fix (partially this :evil: )

cha9600ae200.th.jpg

And her face to end-up this small serie; even with flowers or anything she can put in her hair, she's fantastic

Enjoy :banghead:

Thank you for your great picture collection and wonderful describtion, I enjoyed to read this. Also lovely the picture without sunglasses.

Hope to see more of her without sunglasses. She wears ever in the last month...

I love this last picture out of Chanel spring summer 1992 , she has such a beautiful face, really.

Thanks Sheila :wub:

Source:www.art-pray-shop.blogspot.com

Thanks Lampro :blush: ;)

but I also like your postings, especially this posting very much! She looks very elegant.

The second one is fantastic!! I don´t know if I have seen before or have in my collection. mhm.

nice nice nice.

Who is the photographer, Andre Rau?

bye Sheila

Source:www.art-pray-shop.blogspot.com

Sheila, I found in classyclaudiaschiffer.com the same photoshoot and it says that it was taken in Cannes on May 2007 by Kevin Abosch.. :wave:

thanks Lampro! yesterday I also got the information that these pictures were in a OK Russia dated 05.07.2007, but I don´t know if they were only shown in this OK Russia and shot for this, I cannot imagine. Possilbe they were published somewhere else? At Bz ( thanks Mandy for hint and copy) were these pictures also, sadly no HQ but you see that this is this shot. I also remember that these pictures could also be in a Hello or IHOLA??

Possilbe someone has in HQ? :wave:

post-23068-1292750379_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1292750398_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1292750429.gif