Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

The artical says they spended the day apart running arrends on saturday and Iker had a game on sunday witch means htey spended the weekend seperated. They are not breaking up.

The artical says they spended the day apart running arrends on saturday and Iker had a game on sunday witch means htey spended the weekend seperated. They are not breaking up.

Simple as something odd that they spend a weekend alone, this is the first shah to the crisis, she went to her lover, and he to his mistress

Today, they spend the day alone, he will be in Geneva, as it is in Milan

Iker Casillas..... still with Sara C visiting their friends

Link: http://www.diariofemenino.com/actualidad/famosos/articulos/iker-casillas-sara-carbonero-tarde-recados-visitas-separado/' rel="external nofollow">

Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. ***Edited by MauiKane

I hope that Berlusconi's fall in love with Sarah, and it will remain in Italy

http://www.televisionando.it/articolo/mediaset-premium-gli-oscar-del-calcio-2010-alle-21-con-sara-carbonero/43373/' rel="external nofollow">

Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. ***Edited by MauiKane

Iker Casillas at La Razón

January 23, 2011

by unamadridista

La Razón has an interview with Iker Casillas today, the first in a series where they’ll talk to 50 young Spaniards who have been chosen by the newspaper as representative of the UN’s International Year of Youth. Remember, Iker will officially become a UN goodwill ambassador tomorrow. It was an interesting interview, because there was no talk about football (yay!), and because more serious than usual topics were discussed. AS WELL AS WHETHER HE’D LIKE TO HAVE CHILDREN.

We’re back to one of my favorite pictures!

Q: Where does all your charm come from?

A: From being a natural, normal, simple person. I also think it has to do with the environment in which you grew up in. I have the luck of continuing here, in Real Madrid, with my people, of having my family close by. I’m from Madrid, and I believe I grew up in the best environment possible. Not everyone is going to like me, but I am how I am and I never wear a mask.

Q: Do you believe that today’s society is losing its values and young people now only want to become famous?

A: Yes, definitely. It’s rare to see people who want to progress through studying. Now, you can dedicate yourself to… participating in reality shows, talking about your personal life on a TV program, in speculating about other people. Right now, the word that most makes me laugh is “collaborator,” those people on the programs that don’t have real jobs. You’ll have to study in order to become a collaborator.

Q: How can we educate our children in this type of situation, to turn their ambitions elsewhere?

A: I would teach my children to have maximum respect for others. I believe there are essential values in life that should endure, from the smallest thing such as giving up your seat for an elderly person. People should be able to look at themselves in the mirror and think, “I’m a good person.” I have my faults, I can be an egoist, bitter, but in the end, you have to consider yourself a good person, with virtues and faults, but a good person.

Q: Are people losing manners and respect?

A: A lot. With the new technologies, such as Facebook or Tuenti or YouTube, everyone likes to post things about themselves, to boast about themselves. Those are things that I don’t understand.

Q: Do you use Facebook or Twitter?

A: I used Facebook two or three years ago, when it wasn’t as crazy as it is now, and I stopped. On the personal level, I don’t like it. I also believe it has lost its essence, you waste time in getting to know people that you don’t know instead of getting to know better those people that you do know.

Q: What values can you transmit to people of your own age?

A: Well, I believe in honesty, in honor, and above all sacrifice. People see now the Iker Casillas from games, from the national team, but they don’t see the Iker Casillas that, like so many other kids, had to travel from Móstoles to Madrid many times, every day, with my parents spending a lot of money in gasoline and equipment.

Q: What kind of car did you travel in?

A: It was a [sEAT] 124.

Q: Right now, young people don’t know whether they should study or start working. What would you advise them, to try their luck at sports, to work or to study?

A: I would advise them to study so that they’ll have something to fall back on. Football needs to be a hobby, a way of taking care of yourself and of staying healthy.

Q: It’s believed that the real estate bubble is the cause of this crisis. The price of a house compared to the average salary of Spaniards is not normal.

A: Without a doubt. Few people get rich and those who benefit the most are always the rich ones.

Q: You’re privileged, but you have to have friends who haven’t been able to buy houses. You need two and a half good salaries.

A: Yes, that’s true. It’s hard because those are your lifelong friends, no? But I believe that you can achieve your goal with sacrifice and hard work. I talk a lot with my friends about this. Here, we have the luck of the club giving us, well, lending us a car for a year, but I get so happy and even envious when I see friends of mine who make €1,500 a month getting a car and buying a house. I have the luck of playing in Madrid, but there are people with no resources, who started from zero, but who have created a life for themselves.

Q: Is the crisis affecting young people the most?

A: No, the ones it’s affecting are those born in the ’70s and ’80s, those who started businesses, went bankrupt and had to start all over again. Those who are coming of age now know what to expect, what’s happening, and they have more alternatives.

Q: Do you believe they are sufficiently prepared?

A: For what? For everything in general? Well, we are all maturing, but 10 years later than our parents did.

Q: Is that healthy?

A: I think more and more things are being prohibited, and people are trying to get around them. Drugs, alcohol… everything in general. As soon as you put barriers up, people want to break them down. Sometimes I’m sure that if certain things are legalized, they wouldn’t attract so much attention.

Q: Lately, you’ve been wearing your heart on your sleeve. Seeing you cry like a child made us all cry.

A: What happened is that I was feeling many different sensations. Who could have predicted that María del Carmen Fernández was going to give birth to 3.8-kilo boy that would one day lift up the World Cup? Now I can retire happy from football, since before I had this obsession of helping Spain achieve something… I got emotional when I won with the U-15 and U-16 teams, when I won my first Champions League, when I won a Liga, because those are sensations that you usually keep inside. I like what I do, I like my job…

Q: But crying like that…

A: It was from the relief I felt for everything, because I believe that in this country people are very unjust. We are, and I’m the first one to admit I am, very fickle. In Spain, we’re used to putting people down; I think we’re jealous people. If you’ve already had your moment of glory, we’re going to try and crash you back down to earth.

Q: This kiss you gave Sara made us proud, and even the princes cheered it…

A: Well, it’s because they were close by, and they witnessed it, no? Everything came together at that moment, all the tension, everything that you were hearing and seeing… I’m an athlete, not a celebrity, but I have to accept how things are… especially for her, since she’s new at all this. I think people like seeing the personal sides of us.

Q: What is your opinion on the retirement age of 67 and the uncertainty over pensions?

A: Moving back the retirement age for people who have been working many years is neither normal nor logical. By the time you’re 65, you’ve worked your entire life and you should be able to live a tranquil life and not have to worry about those things. And of course, all of us worry about not having pensions.

Q: And about the anti-smoking law?

A: It’s great, I love it. I feel bad for those people who smoke, but I can’t stand the smoke.

Q: But there are going to be a lot of people who won’t have jobs anymore.

A: No, it’s only until we get used to it. If you’re told that you can’t smoke inside, you can go out on the street.

Q: What do you invest your money in?

A: I think it’s best to invest it in real estate. It’s hard for everyone to earn money, and I’ve always been very conservative. I don’t like to risk it because it’s a very serious thing. My broker and my portfolio manager is my mother.

Q: When will you become a father? Do you like children?

A: Before no, but now I’m getting there…

Q: Are you religious?

A: I haven’t been baptized or received communion, so that it would be my choice. My mother told me that if one day I want to marry in the church or if my wife wants it, I would just have to be baptized and that’s it.

Q: Do you get fed up with the paparazzi?

A: A lot, but I try to understand their profession and I talk with them. They tell me I’m famous, and I tell them that I’m not famous, that I’m an athlete, and being famous is another thing. They’re there every day, whether you come out in pajamas to take out the trash, whether you pick your nose, whether you put your hand where it doesn’t belong or scratch somewhere where you shouldn’t… I’ve gotten used to coming out of my house and looking in every direction. I have the feeling that someone is always watching me and that they’re hunting me. I’ve thought about making a documentary so that people know what it’s like. Everyone knows where I live… remember what happened to John Lennon? One day a crazy person shot him. I’ve accepted this, but it shouldn’t be like this.