Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Iker & Eva are OVER! :cry:

Word is he broke up with her 3 weeks ago; let's see if they can get back together again or maybe this is the final chapter for them.

Oh no! No no no, please! Of course lots of girls out there will be happy that Iker breaks up with her but not me. I love them and they make a cute couple :(

Casillas: Team More Important Than Zamora

Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas declared his side's team performance against Barcelona more important than the fact that it took him closer to the Zamora trophy...

The Zamora award, given annually to the best goalkeeper in the Spanish Primera División, seems to be heading for the Bernabéu as Valdés continues to impress.

Statistically he is on top, and dsepite conceding late on to a Thierry Henry strike, he is in with a great chance of winning the title for the first time.

However, in an interview with Marca he downplayed the importance of the prize.

"The team is above this award," he said.

"Together we have to have the attitude not to concede, and the team thus affects the goalkeeper, but overall it is down to the work of the whole squad."

Nonetheless, he allowed himself a bit of speculation as to his chances after tonight's win.

"This evening was the most important match because Valdés was the closest one to me," he said.

Corridor Of Power

Madrid were welcomed onto the pitch by Barcelona's pasillo, or corridor, which is the guard of honour given to the champions the week after they seal the trophy.

While many in the crowd no doubt drew satisfaction from watching Madrid's eternal rivals applaud them onto the pitch, Casillas would not gloat over the incident.

"We didn't milk the pasillo: we didn't want to create morbo from it. We appreciated the respect from our fellows. It is appreciated as a gesture to a deserving champion.

"Barcelona's current form? I'm disappointed for Barcelona because it's a very tough situation for them that makes it difficult to play."

Iker & Eva are OVER! :cry:

http://mitele.telecinco.es/programas/esta-...4857.shtml?p=11

Word is he broke up with her 3 weeks ago; let's see if they can get back together again or maybe this is the final chapter for them.

They look so good together. I love Iker. I hope that his next girlfriend (I prefer Eva, but well...) won't be as cheap as that actress that he was seen with.