Thumbnail

K_L

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wed, 07 October 2009 at 10:20 am

Katie Holmes Covers ‘Elle’ Magazine November 2009

In the “Women in Hollywood” issue, here’s what Katie shares:

On her life revolving around Tom Cruise and daughter Suri: “In my own life, my whole world really revolves around family. I do what I need to do, but it’s like, ‘How is everybody else doing?’ And it’s wonderful for me as an actress to put some of that into a character.”

On life as a working mom on the Broadway set of the play All My Sons: “Suri would sit in my lap in the makeup chair. She’d hand the wig lady the bobby pins.“

On her favorite fashion brands: “I love Alaïa, for sure. Stella McCartney. I like Ralph Lauren because I feel like it’s very American, and I’m pretty all-American, from Ohio. Isabel Marant and a new designer, Sari Gueron.”

On her fave movie genres: “It can be any genre. I even like vampire movies – they just have to be well done. I want to believe in the characters. The minute it starts to feel not real, I’m not interested.”

post-19430-1255028778_thumb.jpg

Fri, 09 October 2009

Katie Holmes Hits Nike Town

Suri Cruise wears a fun pair of ladybug rain boots while shopping at Nike Town with mom Katie Holmes and grandma Kathleen on Newbury Street in rainy Boston on Friday (October 9).

Katie, 30, is on the November 2009 cover of Elle. She admits that husband Tom Cruise often critiques her clothes. She shares, “Sometimes I’ll walk out and he’ll say, ‘I think that dress might be wearing you.’”

post-19430-0-1446090056-3503_thumb.jpg

Katie Holmes Gets Back Into Her LA Routine

Katie Holmes took a solo shopping trip to Maxfield in LA yesterday, where she recently launched her own dress line, Holmes & Yang. Katie's been spending most of her time in Boston recently while Tom works on his movie and Suri explores the city in the cutest ways possible. Katie still makes it back to California when she has to, including last night when she attended Elle's Women in Hollywood event in the city.

2jfzswg.jpg

Sat, 31 October 2009

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Halloween Run

post-19430-0-1446090082-56377_thumb.jpg

Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes hold hands after taking a jog together through the streets of Boston, Mass., on Saturday (October 31).

Hopefully we’ll get to see Suri’s cute Halloween costume this year!

Katie has been in town to support Tom, who has been in town shooting his hew movie Knight and Day — formerly Wichita — co-starring Cameron Diaz.