Bellazon

Marion Cotillard

Guest lisa1

Marion Cotillard fronts Vogue Paris August 2012

The Oscar-winning French actress strikes a pose for Mario Sorrenti on the cover of an issue dedicated to the timeless elegance of Parisian women, set to hit newsstands July 20.

"Paris is the fashion capital of the world. Never has the evidence been stronger: ahead of a high-octane Fall/Winter 2012-2013 season, two new style kings have arrived at two of the biggest Paris empires of elegance with Hedi Slimane at Yves Saint Laurent and Raf Simons at Christian Dior, cementing the position of the City of Lights at the very top of design. We celebrate the reality of the Parisian dream, in this issue," writes Vogue Paris Editor-in-Chief Emmanuelle Alt, in her editorial for the August 2012 issue of the magazine. Inside, Dior model Marion Cotillard poses for Mario Sorrenti in a special edition devoted to Parisian women, which also saw the photographer take to the streets of the French capital to shoot models Kati Nescher, Doutzen Kroes, Arizona Muse and Isabeli Fontana in an editorial featuring 80 essential looks for Fall/Winter 2012-2013. The issue also sees jewelry designer Aurélie Bidermann lift the lid on her must-have pieces, actors JoeyStarr and Lou Doillon talk music, photographer Jean-Paul Goude open up about his favorite work, and Pierre Cardin and Schiaparelli ambassador Farida Khelfa on the renaissance of their two historic fashion houses. Finally, new creative director for Saint Laurent Paris Hedi Slimane shares his first impressions with Olivier Lalanne, exclusively for Vogue Paris.

Source: en.vogue.fr

post-19430-0-16396000-1342537089_thumb.j

Marie Claire UK August 2012

post-19430-0-1446080961-45538_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446080961-48078_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446080961-51516_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446080961-5298_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446080961-5369_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446080961-56873_thumb.jpg post-19430-0-1446080961-58099_thumb.jpg

With her new movie "The Dark Knight Rises" set to hit theaters on July 20th, Marion Cotillard garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the August 2012 issue of Marie Claire UK magazine.

Set to hit newsstands this Thursday (July 5), the 36-year-old French actress brought her natural beauty to the front page while clad in a bejewelled Marchesa dress as she dished about her insecurities, unhappy childhood and what it feels like to be in love.

On her sense of loneliness as a child:

"I had my own world and it wasn't very happy. I was not a very sociable kid. I didn't really know what to do with myself when I was young."

On having a difficult time dealing with jealousy by others:

"I was confronted by jealousy very, very early on, and when you're a kid it's hard to be different."

On what she'd be if she weren't a Hollywood star:

"I believe that you are where you should be and I believe that things that happen to you happen for a reason. So if it had never happened it would have been because I was meant to do something else."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...