Bellazon

Megan Ewing

No problem dan6er0us (i hope I did that right).

I wanted to update all of you on a situation regarding trolls/posers/megan fakes, and to clear up some rumors and things.

You'll notice the user justin_tyme has been banned from the forum. This person is actually a girl (I've been told she is only 15 years old), one who has a very long history of pretending to be Megan online.

This girl gives out her telephone number to different guys and strings them along for months pretending she's Megan.

She registered the domain meganewing-model.com under Megan Ewing's name and used stolen images on her splash (the site isn't up yet). We all know what a pain in the ass it is for taking the time to scan and clean something only to have someone take it and call it their own. The Veronique Droulez picture that I posted is on there, and you'll notice justin_tyme was begging for a larger version. You'll also notice one of my black and white scans from the Guess? section is on there.

post-41-0-1446118094-96718_thumb.jpg

And I notice that someone conveniently asked about that one too after it was posted.

If you look at "justin's" post regarding his friend "chad" who supposedly partied with Megan in South Africa (how convenient is it that she mentions the only country Megan ever talked about on film?). Only way she could have been more obvious was saying White Sands, NM or something!

Megan saw this claim and ensured me that she'd never in her life seen any of the guys in that picture, not surprising in the least.

I smelt something fishy from the very beginning. Right when the webcam pics of Megan came out, I had justin begging me for them UNTAGGED. I of course refused. She then went behind my back and contacted FunnyFan, asking him to convince me for the pictures. FF let me know immediately :wub: and I told him to tell her no. Justin supposedly wanted them for an "art" project. Uh huh, how naive do you think I am? <_<

And of course I recognized the user name from an email address that had written me regarding Megan. These are the different emails that I personally know of that this person has.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected] (this is the email that meganewing-model.com is registered with)

This is the same person with this Yahoo! profile.

Either this person is really stupid, because this is really sloppy work, or they're doing this and wanting to get caught. Who knows, people are dumb creatures.

The FBI contacted the real Megan, letting her know that someone was giving out a phone number and setting up meetings with men and conning them out of money. I'm not joking when I say this, it's not my way of scaring off a little internet poser, it's the God's honest truth, you can ask Megan yourself.

I called the fake telephone number at Megan's request (Megan you are so deliciously evil!), and at first I pretended to be some person from the internet that somehow got the number. For about five minutes, I went along with the conversation, pretending to be "Crystal" an old friend from Brady. She told me she was living in California, she gave me her email address ([email protected]), she gave me her My Space address (now set as private after our conversation! :laugh: AND she's changed her age to 14), and she told me she was creating a site, www.meganewing-model.com because everything on ME.net wasn't true. Uh huh.

At that point I said "Okay look..." and told her who I was and that Megan wanted her to stop. I told her about the FBI, about Megan wanting to press charges, the whole shebang. I got a call later from her "brother" and supposedly she uses his phone without his knowledge and he calls the numbers that he sees on his phone. Who knows if that's true, but apparently she's only 15, her name really is Megan (so they say). Her name is supposedly really Megan Coho. After I told her to stop what she was doing, she then proceeded to say that she never pretended to be Megan Ewing even though in the first five minutes in the conversation she had.

I wrote her an email so she would have the request in writing, and Megan emailed her as well.

In one of her replies, after on the phone denying she ever said she was Megan, she wrote:

i cant be charged with anything .. because i haven't done anything illegal .. i said i was someone .. that's not against the law .. so that's not identity theft ..

So obviously now, she's admitting that she pretended to be Megan. She also said that I'm "jealous" that someone else is making a Megan site. :blink: Uh huh, yeah that must be it. Has nothing to do with your thievery or your trolling right? :ninja:

She thinks that because she makes no money off of the site, that she's not in any legal trouble. And she pointed out my paypal button. #1. that was set up for donations, I have to pay a monthly fee to keep that site up, and I'm a college grad paying off bills -- I have never made money off of ME.net #2. No one's ever even donated :laugh: FF has twice I believe paid for a month's service for me though, which I appreciate greatly, thank you FF. But I have never ever profited in any way shape or form from the site. I've lost money, not gained. If anyone saw my PayPal account and my web hosting receipts, this would be obvious.

i contacted ty also and asked him if

your even talking to megan so well see if your a liar also

Ty no longer represents Megan, he hasn't for quite some time, and he gave FF false information when he emailed him. She is not supposed to be on his site, and Megan is contacting him to get herself removed.

Awhile back, when she was originally put onto the wall of shame, I got a nice colorful email from one of those above email addresses. I'll spare your eyeballs, the grammar and spelling mistakes will probably blind you.

This girl has the potential to be in some hot water, and at this point, I hope Megan DOES decide to press charges because she has pissed the both of us off to the point of retaliation.

I won't be replying to any of her messages anymore, I don't have time to deal with someone a decade younger than I am. I've said all I needed to say and what Megan wanted me to say.

I think that this day and age is sad though. I'm glad I didn't have a computer in my youth. I was a normal kid who went outside and played with my friends and used our imaginations. Kids these days don't do much other than sit at their computers and then they get hair brained ideas and get themselves into trouble. They become camwhores and post pictures of themselves all over places like MySpace..I detest MySpace. I'm just really glad I grew up in the decade that I did. I would almost hate to be a kid right now! (not to say all teens are like this of course)

It might seem 'mean spirited' to post all of this, but I thought you all had a right to know the full story. And congrats if you actually read the whole thing!

At this point it's pretty silly to try and pretend to be Megan seeing as I communicate with her on a daily basis.

As for the future of ME.net, Megan is going to be sending me exclusive photos, both personal and from photoshoots. So prepare for that in the future and in 2006! :ddr:

(Thanks Neo for all of your help, I did tell Megan you helped with pictures ;))

Deary me... Just went through the wall of shame page on ME.net.

How very pathetic and sad.

I think there'll always be people like this tho, so why even bother. I don't think Megan or you, Trimalynn should waste nerves on those people. I mean fair enough, givin fake phone numbers to people and that, is really quite bad. But the rest I wouldn't even honour with attention anymore.

We love our Megan and she shouldn't have to deal with this. Neither should you, coz we love you just as much! :heart:

Deary me... Just went through the wall of shame page on ME.net.

How very pathetic and sad.

I think there'll always be people like this tho, so why even bother. I don't think Megan or you, Trimalynn should waste nerves on those people. I mean fair enough, givin fake phone numbers to people and that, is really quite bad. But the rest I wouldn't even honour with attention anymore.

We love our Megan and she shouldn't have to deal with this. Neither should you, coz we love you just as much! :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, and to be honest, when this is 'cleared up', I'm not going to. I went through a long period where I was very good -- but I don't like people stealing my images. Very soon I will be wiping my hands clean of this.

Thank you honey :heart: :heart:

oh. my. gosh. that's crazy. My question is, why do they pick Megan to torment? Why not another model? Is it because she was not modeling for a long period of time, so they think that no one will ask them about it to great lengths?

But then again people also pretend to be Adriana Lima all the time too! So I guess that theory doesn't hold up.

Oh well, Trimalynn I feel bad for you for having to deal with all that. I wish the world were a much simpler place. *sigh*

Woooooooah. Duuuuuuuuuude. That's just really really REALLY effed (are we allowed to curse on this board? I'll just used effed) up. And to think... I actually had delusions of Justin being a nice person! It's a shame that his/her artistic talent was merely a pretty way to hide the fact that he/she was a CON ARTIST the FBI is apparently now after. :o :yuckky:

I mean, I can definitely understand wanting to create a site for Megan. I'm not sure how much it might have to add that Trimalynn's site doesn't have-- at the most, probably exclusive pictures and collages or something. (And whatever else "Justin" is, he/she was a pretty good artist-- and the splash page on MeganEwing-Model.com actually looks really great.) And I even think it's perfectly fine if someone used non-scanned-by-or-for-Trimalynn, non-exclusive pics from MeganEwing.net (like the Skiny pics and the younger pics of Megan that were taken from older Megan websites or Yahoo Groups or Ebay) that can be found in plenty of other places. Heck, if they had asked me, I would have gladly let them use my own (much inferior to Trimalynn's but still pretty nice) Guess scans of Megan gladly! I think the more fansites for her the better, since they would be a proof of her popularity.

I can even sort of understand wanting to pretend you're so pretty, popular model online so that you can feel special and get attention from people. It's definitely not the RIGHT thing to do... but if you put up disclaimers saying you're just roleplaying as this person and you aren't actually a celeb, I don't see any harm in it. It's only if people start, you know, actively trying to FOOL others, especially fans of the celeb, that things go waaaay too far.

But the fact that this girl not only lied to both me and Trimalynn and apparently plenty of other people about who she was and what she wanted to do with our work that really, really, REALLY steams me up. <_< :yuckky:

It must have been REALLY scary for Megan to suddenly start getting calls from the freaking FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS about someone posing as her to rip guys off! I'm really glad you're taking matters into your own hands to get this girl shut down... and that she was evil enough to approve! :p Good luck with that all the way. ;)

And yeah, kids these days with their scamming and their internet access and thier stringing people along while pretending to be supermodels and celebrities... :ninja: I know I'm barely out of highschool but I was never this bad! :p Must be, like, a strain of INSANITY or something like that in the water among some internet geeks. :laugh:

Ty no longer represents Megan, he hasn't for quite some time, and he gave FF false information when he emailed him. She is not supposed to be on his site, and Megan is contacting him to get herself removed.

On that sad note, I guess I should explain the lies he told a little more. He actually had the nerve to go around emailing to me (and probably PLENTY of other people) that Megan was pregnant with her second child and completely "done" with modeling in any way, shape or form. So not only does he falsely keep trying to represent Megan, who broke away from him waaay back, but he's apparently trying to damage her career while he's at it. People, can you say grudge?!

All I can say is... run, Kim, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! And thank god ClipseManagement.com seems to be down right now... hopefully he's removing Megan from his sad little "roster" of models.

As for the future of ME.net, Megan is going to be sending me exclusive photos, both personal and from photoshoots. So prepare for that in the future and in 2006!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Best news I've heard in a very long time! :wub: I can't wait to see what other things she and you have in store for us! :p

unlike Kim who does a ton of them, especially ones thrown by Maxim...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who knows why.......

I like how Megan looks so natural.. Kim is wearing too much make-up.. for my taste anyways.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IS Kim really wearing too much makeup? I thought her face was just naturally ghostly white... it looks that way in a LOT of her other candids (even her modeling candids!), and it can't just be lighting or makeup every time...

justin_tyme  :o ..she is on WFT to...weird

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, yeah. I don't think she stopped her little "agression" tactics against MeganEwing.net either. JUST last night, I updated Megan's Wikipedia entry (you can see it here!) to reflect the fact that she was now using MeganEwing.net as an official site and there would be new pics and what not coming in the Spring. Here's what I wrote:

In late 2005, Megan established contact with the webmistress of MeganEwing.net and turned the former fansite into her official web page. Look for Megan to come back to the fashion industry in the spring of 2005 and to post up exclusive messages and images of herself there!

I posted it up on the MeganEwing.net board... and right after that, when I go to the Wikipedia page again, I see someone deleted ALL references to MeganEwing.net. :o

I redid everything in that Wikipedia page and will keep updating it as info comes in but... dude, can you say grudge by someone? :p Justin, or Megan Coho, or whoever you are... please take a break from this harassment. I mean... I'm sure you're reading this even now, wondering if we're taking about you and... it's just sad at this point. Nothing you're doing is stopping:

1. MeganEwing.net from being Megan's official site

2. Trimalynn having contact with Megan

3. MeganEwing.net receiving exclusive pics from Megan

4. Being eventually busted for charges of harassment and identity theft

Seriously, you're accomplishing NOTHING at this point except carrying out a petty grudge that has loooooong passed being amusingly weird to just being... kind of sad. Chill, all right? Go disengage from the internet for a while and just... try not conning someone into believing you're someone or something you're not. I mean... you're not going to be 15 forever. If you keep this up, you're going to be busted for SOMETHING eventually. Just... drop it and let everything cool down, all right?

At first I was really hurt you lied to me... but now I just feel bad for you. This type of harassment isn't normal behavior AT ALL and I really hope you get the help to recover from it eventually. :)

Seriously, get a life.  Despite what you might think, running MeganEwing.net is not my life, and I actually have a full time job.  Let it go.  You're a total nutcase.  A normal person would stop after being caught.  Get therapy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes true..this is more like a hobby for all of us...but for trolls spending time on net may be thir life...i'd get upset sometime..i used to consider that net was one place free of all stress and tension but its not true..

but i dont understand onething how can an abnormal person can use net i mean this is not possible...they are not abnormals but cheaters and its our duty to stop them..there are fe ppls who easily get fooled by them...we need to teach them first :laugh: