Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Your banner is very cool, xotic_style! I like almot all the girls in it.  :)

I don't really like the La Perla pictures however. Am I the only one? You can't see Megan's adorable freckles in them, and she looks very... not to be rude but... whorey. The sort of expensive whore that costs a couple thousand a night, sure, but still whore-y.

I do like the face shot of her in the rainbow halter top however. Wasn't that a nipple shot too?  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl:

I think she looks hot in them, but no, they're not my fave. I really loved her skiny campaign. And I love her VS, but they always airbrush her gap, which pisses me off

Crap.  See that pic?  See the last image on the right??

We don't have that.  Nor have I ever seen it.  But it's Megan.  Remember FF on chilax how someone said they saw this ad at their store and had never seen it before??  Or in another country or something.  We have to find it somehow.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey guys that was me. Apparently the poster is still up. I dont drive but when I drive by with my bf there usually I can still see posters up from a far.. Its located in Scarborough Ontario. If anyone here is a Toronto Megan fan the address of the location of the poster is 3335 Sheppard Ave. E - Scarborough . Its at the Chinese Optical in the plaza. I dont know If Iwill ever be going back there but I will try my hardest.

Hey guys that was me. Apparently the  poster is still up. I dont drive but when I drive by with my bf there usually I can still see posters up from a far.. Its located in Scarborough Ontario. If anyone here is a Toronto Megan fan the address of the location of the poster is 3335 Sheppard Ave. E - Scarborough . Its at the Chinese Optical in the plaza. I dont know If Iwill ever be going back there but I will try my hardest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dang... too bad I'm still stuck in NYC right now. I\'m half tempted to just hike all the way to canada to steal that damn poter right now! :p

Thanks for the info, Katgirl! :) And I'd LOOOOOVE to see the pictures you take uif you ever stop by the shop again. :wub:

Yeah we can't afford to lose any!!

Hey funnyfan remember the Megan Ewing Military?...is that what it was called? From Chilax? lol

the good ol days :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, good ol MEM. Of course, all talks of armies and militaas and everything on behalf of models has sort of stopped for... pretty much everyone now. Must have been a chilax thing mostly!

But ah... the memories! :fun:

Here's another picture. I LOVE this one... her eyes are just electric here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who is the male model? He's very handsome. :blush:

Megan looks very pretty too-- and so young and inexperienced in the whole "strike a pose in front of the camera" business!

Yeah, I wouldn't be too keen on staying in that industry when I have a baby to raise at such a young age.  The baby would be around 2 now I believe.

Megan always said she didn't like the way people in the industry talked about her like she wasn't there, and it probably didn't do great things for self esteem.  And she's a sweet girl from such a small little town.  I don't doubt that modeling was very exciting for her, but I bet once she had the baby, everything, her goals and all, just changed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So we are definitely sure there is now a child in this scenario? Do we know if it's a boy or a girl? Is this from a news source or from the friend of Megan's that gave the personals pictures? Sorry if I'm being nosy-- please just answer what you want to. :)