Bellazon

Megan Ewing

hey, thanks for commenting anyway, she is really similar in person, maybe the picture is not the best, but, when i first saw her, i was like, oh gosh how strange, how can a hungarian girl look like a mexican-american girl?... :)

anyway if anyone has some rare photos of Megan, send them please!

i miss megan too much :'( where is she??? i mean even if she isn't modeling she should keep in touch with her fans...there used to be a website where we could contact her but unfortunately that's closed too :( any updates on her that i might've missed?? btw feiti, i dun see any resemblance between megan and that hungarian chick....they look worlds apart. (not saying the hungarian chick isnt pretty tho cause she is very attractive) but i think megan did resemble that chick who did giorgio armani's light blue perfume ...u know d one dats totally blue and d chick with tonnes of freckles on her face...btw any1 have a clue on her name??

hey Ewing's fan :)

thanks for giving your opinion on the look alike!

i miss Megan too, the site youre talking about is not woring, but the girl, who did it, Trimalynn said that she has all the material on her computer just in case she feels like redoing it, or if Megan might start modelling again.

But noone knows if she ever will start again. Sara thinks she won't, i think she could if she wanted to, so i guess it is totally up to her and her son!

i dont know that armani add your talking about.

maybe send a pic

i was thinking though that the new MANGO campaign w/ the Cruz sisters is sort of like Meganish...whatdo ya think?

i'll try to find a pic.

To be honest for a while now I thought she wouldn't start modelling again and recently remembering of her again I still think so even more since it has been soo long! She could have had such a great career! I'm sure i isn't just because of her son since he must be older now and there are so many top models with children that are working!

She could've had such a great career though, I mean she was doing Fantastic anyways but it could've been huge.. Like she could've became a VS angel looking back at that video... It's sad having the beauty, and potential, and all these chances and not taking advantage of all that, but in the end it is her life, she has the freedom do to whatever she wants with it and what makes her happy, maybe she thought modelling just wans't for her despise her success.