Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

Okay, so I was looking for pictures of this guy and I somehow ended up on this Jewish website, I don't even know how i got there or how to get back to it either:laugh: but anyway I typed in Esti's name in Hebrew, I had to highlight it just to know where to click :whistle: and all these pictures popped up, some of which I've never seen before like of her in hanging out with her friends, I couldn't believe it beacuse it is so hard to find pictures of her but here is what I found so get ready for ALOT of Esti :heart: :wave:

Okay, so I was looking for pictures of this guy and I somehow ended up on this Jewish website, I don't even know how i got there or how to get back to it either:laugh: but anyway I typed in Esti's name in Hebrew, I had to highlight it just to know where to click :whistle: and all these pictures popped up, some of which I've never seen before like of her in hanging out with her friends, I couldn't believe it beacuse it is so hard to find pictures of her but here is what I found so get ready for ALOT of Esti :heart: :wave:

o.k. I understand that help is needed… I'll translate for all of you. First of all – she is 17 years old, Born in Israel.

Now, to the article… the cover says "Lolita". Inside, the usual bla, bla about being a regular teenager, that don't want to get to close to the world of fame and glamour.

Esti says that she is a regular girl that has a normal life, boyfriend, girlfriends and loving parents.

That's about it.

Enjoy.

p.s.

Jewish people can marry anyone just like all of you. Only the religious one wont marry "a goy"

o.k. I understand that help is needed… I'll translate for all of you. First of all – she is 17 years old, Born in Israel.

Now, to the article… the cover says "Lolita". Inside, the usual bla, bla about being a regular teenager, that don't want to get to close to the world of fame and glamour.

Esti says that she is a regular girl that has a normal life, boyfriend, girlfriends and loving parents.

That's about it.

Enjoy.

p.s.

Jewish people can marry anyone just like all of you. Only the religious one wont marry "a goy"