Bellazon

Michaela Kocianova
Thumbnail

omg i saw her in soho today when i was shopping and she is sooooooo thin. like scary thin! she had on leggings with a short skirt over them and her thighs were the same size as her knees, it was creepy. people on the street were looking at her and not in a good way. she looked like she was gunna fall over! lol

Wow really? I'm surprised to hear that, cause in pics she looks like she has a killer body.. Thin, but not sickly thin..Just very long and lean :heart:

But I guess it's one thing to see it on pictures and then to see it in person..And I've also heard models are a lot thinner in real life then they appear.

So wow what was she doing really? Was she by herself? Did you talk to her?

You're soo lucky, you met Doutzen before, now you saw Michaela!

yea i thought the same thing! she didnt look so thin at the vs show but yea in real life, i was disgusted. she was walking with a girl friend, she wasnt a model though, too short lol she seemed in a rush, she was in all black with big black glasses and a portfolio.

i totally agree! when i met the vs angels at the launch of the secret embrace bra they looked soo little to me, because in the catalog they look healthy and curvy ya know?

haha no i didnt talk to her, she was just rushing past me, first i saw her thighs and was like whoaaa what the hell is that? but then i looked at her face and it was michaela! lol it was funny but def wasnt like the experience i had with doutzy :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...