Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Ehh, I don't want to put her on a pedestal and if there is one criticism I have of her it is that she is not too good when it comes to interviews. It is like she has no presence, sounds uninteresting and not too articulate.

I think that's an area where she has quite a bit of room to improve.

Maxim Hot 100 of 2014 – The Top 10 (HQ)

:clap:#1 - Candice Swanepoel :clap:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#2 – Scarlett Johansson

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#3 – Katy Perry

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#4 – Irina Shayk

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#5 – Jennifer Lawrence

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#6 – Zooey Deschanel

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#7 – Alessandra Ambrosio

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#8 – Jessica Alba

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#9 – Mila Kunis

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

#10 – Cara Delevingne

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Source: fashionscansremastered.net

arg... i was happy for her before i saw this... not difficult to "win" Cara #10 ? wtf ? there's so much womans who should be before her x) haha!

^^Nice avatar.

Ehh, I don't want to put her on a pedestal and if there is one criticism I have of her it is that she is not too good when it comes to interviews. It is like she has no presence, sounds uninteresting and not too articulate.

I think that's an area where she has quite a bit of room to improve.

I've recorded numerous TV interviews and appearances of her over the years and it's hard to argue that she's not exactly a speedy interview. She does tend to speak in a relaxed tone but you can't fault her for that. At least she can speak "gooder" English than some of the other Angels. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, Candi also has an editorial in the July issue of Lucky Magazine (with Skippy on the cover).

She thinks about her words before speaking...damn her  :cain:  I’ve also downloaded many interviews of Candice, in many different settings, and have thoroughly enjoyed them all (except that one horrible interview on CBS’s NFL pre-game).  She can be witty, funny, knowledgable and sexy all at the same time.

The one flaw for me, if it can even be called a flaw, is that she can become overcome with emotion (Mandela interview and South African kids interview) and show the world her vulnerability.

^ If you have it, please post it  :thumbsup:

I remember that Mandela interview. I started crying when she was choking up. She's just so passionate about South Africa and that's one of the things I love so much about her. There was also a little party she went to for the Children Smile thing through Woolworths (I think?) and she cried when she was giving a speech. Completely heart wrenching.