Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

One of my tumblr followers got to meet her at the event today and she told me that whilst she was trying to get a picture of Candice, a security guard was incredibly rude to her and began to yell at her, and then Candice defended her by saying "Don't yell at the fan". Super cute and sweet of her  :hehe:

The St. Barths shoot was 2 weeks ago today and she looked amazing. And since then all we know for sure that she's done is 2 interviews and fan meet. Obviously I think we can add shooting segments with the other girls for the aired show. But since everyone is pointing her body in the hp live interview dress there is more to consider, like the shape of the dress. It's more boxy and doesn't flatter her curves as well and the second thing it looks a bit big for her small frame (at least that's the first thing I thought when we seen it in the fitting photo a couple of pages ago). Yes, Candice has a high metabolism and when she isn't eating properly or doesn't have time to eat it shows, but I can't imagine her losing that much in such a short time of looking incredible.