Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

but we really want to compare Behati with Doutzen or Candice? are you kidding me?
Behati is a very bad, also the creator of photoshop
not be able to make it half as beautiful and Candice :yes:
you have ever seen a picture of her without makeup?I would not recommend .... :x  :x
because it has been "exploited" C. ? lot in these (it is the most beautiful) years,
Candice deserves it!

Don't be rude.

rude?
I only say what I think :)

but we really want to compare Behati with Doutzen or Candice? are you kidding me?

you have ever seen a picture of her without makeup?I would not recommend .... :x :x

because it has been "exploited" C. ? lot in these (it is the most beautiful) years,

Candice deserves it!

Don't be rude.

rude?

Count yourself lucky that others have more tact then, because there is a difference in saying what you think, and being flat out rude.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g3_iEQZ1MYY/Ujwl3hTbc9I/AAAAAAAAFl0/Ynt1UusdjxQ/s1600/2.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H3eylAEZ3q0/Ujwl3U6AUHI/AAAAAAAAFlw/0BfahUDfcZc/s1600/1.jpg

make%20it%20clap.gif

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

you have ever seen a picture of her without makeup?I would not recommend .... :x :x

Candice deserves it!

Don't be rude.
rude?

Count yourself lucky that others have more tact then, because there is a difference in saying what you think, and being flat out rude.

is a needless controversy
I just said that
in my humble opinion Behati is ugly,I can say that
that there are hundreds of the most beautiful girls of her ...the substance does not change. repeat
I apologize if anyone was offended by my words "Behati is a very bad"

Candice deserves it!

Don't be rude.
rude?

is a needless controversy
I just said that
in my humble opinion Behati is ugly,I can say that
that there are hundreds of the most beautiful girls of her ...the substance does not change. repeat
I apologize if anyone was offended by my words "Behati is a very bad"

Please, lets keep things civil.  An opinion is just that....an opinion and nothing more.  However, there is also no need to bash certain models that may not be your cup of tea.  This is the Candice thread and all posts should focus or pertain to Candice.

Yeah I can't believe Behati is a Victoria secret model... Personally I don't think she's ugly, but she's defiantly no where near as beautiful as candice or any of the other vs girls. Behati has a great body I'll deff give her that but her face is kinda plain to me.

You guys are being warned. There is no bashing accepted of models here. This isn't even Behati's thread. This is Candice. So discuss Candice or leave

So Sorry thank you for the warning :-) back to Candice, I like her hair this shade of blonde I hope she keeps it for the show!!!