Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

4 hours ago, whysper said:

That is :iconemoticonlame:

Pietro's got a Ph.D, models, has his own company, literally got famous as the "Hottest Math Teacher" and is now being seen with Candice. This guy is a total Adonis.

I think that Dr.pepsi was referring to that Bravin guy with whom Candice is hooking up right now. 

10 hours ago, whysper said:

That is :iconemoticonlame:

Pietro's got a Ph.D, models, has his own company, literally got famous as the "Hottest Math Teacher" and is now being seen with Candice. This guy is a total Adonis.

I would be more surprise if he got the Ph.D from Oxford or Cambridge or Harvard or Stanford university, but UCL come on. If he’s so smart why didn’t get get his Ph.D at 19? and it’s possible. Also, what has he done with his Ph.D?how has he put that to use? What impact has he made with his Ph.D? He makes sportswear clothes and sells those for $200 or $198 and up lol. Jeff B. and mark Z. and Evan S. all have BS and have made more impact than pietro and his Ph.D Lmao. I didn’t even know who he was until those rumors started. 

2 hours ago, Dr.pepsi said:

I would be more surprise if he got the Ph.D from Oxford or Cambridge or Harvard or Stanford university, but UCL come on. If he’s so smart why didn’t get get his Ph.D at 19? and it’s possible. Also, what has he done with his Ph.D?how has he put that to use? What impact has he made with his Ph.D? He makes sportswear clothes and sells those for $200 or $198 and up lol. Jeff B. and mark Z. and Evan S. all have BS and have made more impact than pietro and his Ph.D Lmao. I didn’t even know who he was until those rumors started. 

Now it's turned into Pietro is not impressive after you called him "feminine" earlier?

UCL is actually a great university and highly regarded. Just because people fawn over Ivy League schools or Oxford/Cambridge more because of their name prestige, it doesn't mean it's not a good school. Also using Bezos, Zuckerberg and Spiegel when they are scandal plagued with political, extra-marital cheating and needing to turn over profits? Poor choice by naming them in this non-argument.

Back to the real point, Candice. I think she can decide whoever she wants to see. Yeah she's a single mom but she's also Candice Swanepoel. No guy would want to turn that down. For example: look at Natalia Vodianova and Miranda Kerr.

She's having fun again from my perspective. I see her thriving by working, casually seeing someone (or not) and living it up.  Her mom even commented she's looking happier on one of the Candice fan accounts through Instagram before deleting it.

The Jason Wu dress was a little meh to be honest, but I think she looked beautiful.