Bellazon

We all make mistakes, but...

Headhuntaz

Ever done something wrong that destroyed something important?

While my beloved aunt had cancer, I was too afraid to look after her, so... she left without me being able to say goodbye to her.. I'll never forgive myself. :/

I suffered from depressions while being very bad at school, so my girlfriend left me because of my moods.

While my beloved aunt had cancer, I was too afraid to look after her, so... she left without me being able to say goodbye to her.. I'll never forgive myself. :/

You maybe will never forgive yourself but I'm sure your aunt would do :( ....

You maybe will never forgive yourself but I'm sure your aunt would do :( ....

the thing is.. she'll only be able to tell me that she forgives me once I'm in heaven..

aww that's pretty sad...:( :hug:

but I guess she wouldn't be happy to see that you're feeling that bad about it, If I were you I'd feel bad too , I understand...but life goes on, you'll have to get over it...

This is what I mean!!

well.. I visit her on the graveyard, telling her how my life is and always trying to say sorry... at least she knows I mean it =)

I suffered from depressions while being very bad at school, so my girlfriend left me because of my moods.

That's sad. It happened the same to me with my grandmother. I was 13 and she had been in hospital for over a year. At the end, when she got worse I didn't want to see her. I was very selfish because instead of thinking about her, I just thought about myself, I didn't want to see her on a bed saying goodbye to me; she was my only grandparent alive, so the idea of losing her was unbearable. I got depressed and went very bad at school. I used to be head of the class, and then started having very low marks, I just skipped school and spent the mornings in..... the public library :(

But one thing I will never forget....... Once I met this incredible boy. It was love at first sight. I was in love with him and he was in love with me. He tried a lot of things to get close to me, but I was so shy that I always "ignored" him. One day (after year and a half!!!) I made up my mind and was ready to tell him about my feelings (I saw him everyday on my way to and from school) and that day I didn't see him. And I didn't find him on the following day, and the following...... he had an accident and after it their parents moved out. I will never forget myself. I'm so sure that if I'f spoken when I had to speak, my life would be different now :(

Great idea :) But in my life, no chances to happen :p

Why not?

Because I'm strange and I always mess everything. I don't wanna fall in love, but on the other hand I'm dreaming about love, true love. I can't involve and it is always happening- after month, my bf start to annoy me and I break up with him. It's routine...

I just don't have luck with love, but anyway, unfortunate experiences don't mean love will never come.

Nika, let's go shopping and having fun together ! Who needs guys, anyway, huh ! :laugh:

Ok, let's go shopping :D So... Next week will be ok to you? ;) Huh :laugh:

I just don't have luck with love, but anyway, unfortunate experiences don't mean love will never come.

Nika, let's go shopping and having fun together ! Who needs guys, anyway, huh ! :laugh:

Ok, let's go shopping :D So... Next week will be ok to you? ;) Huh :laugh:

Next week is perfect. :laugh:

Oh, I love shopping !! :hell yea!:

Oh man. :( :hug: :/