Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

they were in the first group alright... I'd think that Brinkley was the first real supermodel, though

i think janice dickinson could kick your ass rhett...only she thinks she is the first...LOL...i would think technically it was gia...

but i think the coin phrase was develeoped in the 90's according to wikipedia...:) :whistle:

yes, the first time it was used was on Cindy. but I remember Brinkley being the first model to really cross over.

and what's this about someone kicking my ass? I wouldn't hurt a woman, but then again, I certainly wouldn't sit on my ass and allow it to be kicked. well, maybe by Pauline.

yes, the first time it was used was on Cindy. but I remember Brinkley being the first model to really cross over.

and what's this about someone kicking my ass? I wouldn't hurt a woman, but then again, I certainly wouldn't sit on my ass and allow it to be kicked. well, maybe by Pauline.

lol...janice dickenson gets furious and corrects tyra when she was on ANTM and says she was one of the first supermodels...she says she was...i was just playing...who is pauline? only know of paulina who's married to that ugly frontman of the cars band...rick o..

lol...janice dickenson gets furious and corrects tyra when she was on ANTM and says she was one of the first supermodels...she says she was...i was just playing...who is pauline? only know of paulina who's married to that ugly frontman of the cars band...rick o..

Pauline should have her own thread... but she's not famous yet. just a BZ member :)