Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

(disclaimer: i've had some of these clippings for years, i can't recall from which magazine they all came from, it will be the same for a few more editorials to come, please feel free to fill in the blanks if you are in the know :) )

"Risky Business Suits" Stephanie Seymour by Sante D'Orazio, 1988

my scans

IMG_20220802_00021800.thumb.jpg.9dc740bc6848e68329a55b0c357ce22d.jpg IMG_20220802_00041800.thumb.jpg.b6262752b3b09e63cfaabcb0ecb90bb6.jpg IMG_20220802_00011800.thumb.jpg.6b2849f72651726d51ad4d6ec44de1e3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 6:10 PM, slacker said:

Thanks for all of your posts ser-franklin! They're appreciated. Your scan quality also seems to be improving.

no worries, my pleasure. I have a lot more to share, but i've been refraining from doing so as much as i could have/wanted to because there is a very annoying Instagram page named stephseymour.rare which clearly takes my scans from here (as well as other people's scans) and watermarks them with their own Instagram page name as if those pictures belong to them when they didn't buy the magazines those pictures come from (some of those old "rare" mags are really pricey, i can attest for that), nor did they scan any of those pictures themselves. I don't mind anyone sharing my scans at all, on the contrary i support that (as a matter of fact, my previous profile name here is brazilianaffair, all those scans are mine too), but for someone else to just slap their name on them like they had anything to do with the fact that those scans even exist it's a different thing, and it's rude, when i am the one who spent the big bucks to get those mags and catalogues, and who took the time to scan and share them. Sorry for the rant, it's not directed to you, but I know that that person takes my scans from here because this is the only place I post them. If anyone wants to share them on thefashionspot or other forums please do, i don't have a profile there, just please don't claim them as your own. Or buy and scan your own mags. Thanks