Bellazon

Aurelie Claudel
Thumbnail

fremont

Truth be told, I had the idea that I was being a wet blanket to the thread here due to the elapsed time of the next post after my last entry. I was beginning to wonder if the other people posting were hoping I would apologize after I posted my alibi about protecting Aurelie and her mother "from the rednecks."

I grew up hearing several times what would be directed at myself in a verbal assault "Chivalry is dead, because you just killed it." (ouch)

So yes, I will apologize because it was rude of me, I was being nothing but egotistical back there during "that long car ride from hell" and hope all is forgotten.

Not that I seek to gain anything from this, I'm arriving a bit late to the party and just wanted to add my encounter into the public's eye. I thought I would use the Bellazon forum for that and also to wish her a long eventful career. I do enjoy seeing her once again, all grown up, in the magazine pics looking great.

this is my attempt for google to return this for a search. maybe it will work? (snicker, snicker) ;) :laugh:

Aurelie Claudel Daytona Beach Florida

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Defender,

Thanks for posting the comment about the Peruvian Connection site. Like I said, she was curious to watch and I naturally am still curious to see her there.

my question: Could you provide the pic of the item she is wearing called Pima Cotton Pointelle Vest

If you will click the pic there, I really would like to get a large pic of the one where she is on the boat, leaning against the mast. It's the only pic that shows a large coiling of rope hanging on it.

Thanks in advance. <_<

Hey Defender,

Thanks for posting the comment about the Peruvian Connection site. Like I said, she was curious to watch and I naturally am still curious to see her there.

my question: Could you provide the pic of the item she is wearing called Pima Cotton Pointelle Vest

If you will click the pic there, I really would like to get a large pic of the one where she is on the boat, leaning against the mast. It's the only pic that shows a large coiling of rope hanging on it.

Thanks in advance. <_<

I did it for you Jack :wave:

post-8541-1228349597_thumb.jpg

Hello Matute,

That's a nice one but it's not the one I was thinking of. :wub:

I want the one with the rope coiled and hanging on the mast, and she is smiling and leaning there on the mast.

I don't know if you have it but if someone else does, that would be a great addition to my collection.

Thanks for your help anyways. ;)

Hello Matute,

That's a nice one but it's not the one I was thinking of. :wub:

I want the one with the rope coiled and hanging on the mast, and she is smiling and leaning there on the mast.

I don't know if you have it but if someone else does, that would be a great addition to my collection.

Thanks for your help anyways. ;)

Jackman, if you can post the requested pic in small here in the thread, I knew which one you want to have in hq. :wave:

Matute,

Thanks for all your help. I do really appreciate it.

I can't save any pic from that site cause it's involved with an Adobe 'Scene7' flash script.

The one I want is ..... if you go to that link I posted a couple posts ago, and then click on the pic there it will open another window and then it's the one in the lower left corner of the six smallest frames.

I thought someone might have it already and could share it.

Thanks again for dealing with me and this.

jackman

Matute,

Thanks for all your help. I do really appreciate it.

I can't save any pic from that site cause it's involved with an Adobe 'Scene7' flash script.

The one I want is ..... if you go to that link I posted a couple posts ago, and then click on the pic there it will open another window and then it's the one in the lower left corner of the six smallest frames.

I thought someone might have it already and could share it.

Thanks again for dealing with me and this.

jackman

Hi Jackmann,

I found the pic but you´re right with the flash problem. All I can do for you is this: :( :banghead:

post-8541-1228429963_thumb.jpgpost-8541-1228429984_thumb.jpg

Matute.

You're a champ!! Thanks, that's the one I wanted. I went back through there and have found a couple others I'm interested in also.

I think I'm reliving my teenage years or something. :gocho: hahahahaha :)

I wish I could get the full pic without the distortion around cheek. I want to add her to my cellphone wallpaper.

I'll check back here and keep you posted.

Thanks again.

edited:

I heard from my friend that knows some key people in the industry and I'd like to

say congratulations and best wishes. It's great to hear how her life has blossomed. :)

• 3 weeks later...