Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

13 hours ago, itsgrecia said:

This has already been posted, please don't repeat photos or videos in the thread unless they are of better quality

Calm down, it could happen from time to time , no problem with that , i often make a search to check if my pic/video was already posted,

for this one, i've only fin the distorded insta video here 

so that's why i posted it here...sorry if it was already posted but i couldn't find the youtube freepeople video here.

What's the problem ? i don't think it's your personnal thread as far as i know ,you've posted only 150 and most older members of this forum

are here for fashion/ ed/ads and i don't think they are interested in boring/repetitive insta pics as you regularly posted here  like that :

everyone could follow her on insta and any of her social media to collect that kind of pics, no need to overloaded the forum with.

have  a nice day.

16 hours ago, gedeon67 said:

Cálmate, puede suceder de vez en cuando, no hay problema con eso, a menudo hago una búsqueda para comprobar si mi foto/vídeo ya estaba publicado.

Para este, solo encontré el video de insta distorsionado aquí. 

Por eso lo publiqué aquí... lo siento si ya estaba publicado pero no pude encontrar el video de youtube freepeople aquí.

Cuál es el problema ? Hasta donde yo sé, no creo que sea tu hilo personal, has publicado solo 150 y la mayoría de los miembros mayores de este foro.

Están aquí por moda/educación/anuncios y no creo que estén interesados en fotos de insta aburridas/repetitivas como las que publicas regularmente aquí de esa manera :

Todos podrían seguirla en Instagram y en cualquiera de sus redes sociales para recopilar ese tipo de fotografías, sin necesidad de sobrecargar el foro.

que tenga un lindo día.

Ig stories only last 24 hours, maybe there are people who don't get to see them and it's fine that they are saved here (Bee's stories have been uploaded here for years), but you are posting photos and videos that have already been uploaded. Admins deleted the post you uploaded from Jacquie Aiche a few days ago for the same reason. I don't care how many posts you made or how many years you've been here, those are forum rules. What I said, I said it in a good way, you took it the wrong way just because you wanted to. You're making too much drama, stop crying 😂