Bellazon

Farrah Fawcett
Thumbnail

srepac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You could not go anywhere in the 70's without seeing something on Farrah! She was everywhere after Charlie's Angels aired in 74 or 75. I mean every othergirl was sporting a bad Farrah hair do, ther was no escape from Farrah. Still I liked the show and of course Farrah. These are some of my favs from Ms Fawcett.

ff15.jpg 841458752_549b0ae8b1.jpg blue2.jpg

• 3 months later...

Farrah Fawcett at 860 Broadway, posing for a Polaroid photo that Andy will use to make her portrait. “Farrah Fawcett called and said she was on her way down to Union Square, and she arrived in half an hour with Ryan O’Neal. They looked at her portrait and I didn’t think Farrah liked it, but then she studied them for about half an hour and finally said she loved it. And she looked pretty, her hair was all washed, and she looked very very nice. She’s sweet.” (A. Warhol, quoted in P. Hackett, The Andy Warhol Diaries, New York, 1989, p. 270)

post-56105-0-55439200-1369517370_thumb.jpost-56105-0-07384100-1369517376_thumb.j

True story: When Farrah was at the University of Texas, she was very well known, dating one of the football stars, and she belonged to a sorority, which had a low brick wall across the street from the house where she lived, and many afternoons guys would sit on the wall waiting to see if she came in or out just to get a decent look at her... :hehe:

• 3 months later...