Bellazon

Aida Yespica
Thumbnail

Balisani

According to this site, shes 160cm which is about 5'3 . . She really doesnt look it if she is!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, there's no way she's 5'3". Trust me on this, my ex-es range from 4'11" to 6'1" (I'm 6'2" myself), and her proportions are not 5"3-ish, you know?

Judging from her legs and shoe size, arms and fingers (yes, taller women have longer fingers), she's no less than 5'7" (and I'd be really surprised if she were that short). Again, I'm 'guesstimating' she's somewhere between 5'8" and 5'9".

Look at this mess, now I have to investigate! ;)

Which site exactly is that you're mentioning?

No worries ;) Thanks!

I don't know how they know that, given that I couldn't find any other mention of heir height anywhere else (I spent 45mn)! I even looked at some Venezuelan sites that bemoaned the lack of money for the Miss Venezuela pageant, but otherwise have no clue either!

A good way to gauge her height is to figure out the length of that acoustic guitar, and extrapolate a ballpark figure from there. Another one is to find out how tall Alessia Marcuzzi is, and deduct 2 to 3 inches or 8 to 10 cm ;)

Oh boy! :cry: