Bellazon

Motion

I downloaded that one .rar file, and was able to open it with quicktime, but I could only hear sound, do I need another component or codec, or should I try using another Media Player?

This happened to me before, try downloading a newer version of quicktime, it should work than

Downloading, thanks for the tip. ;)

It worked, yea! :D THANKS

WoW thats an amazing video, Alessandra is by far the best looking girl in it, she has the sexiest shots and the sexiest poses, they really used her HEAVILY in this catalog, and the cover is fantastic! It just seems like Alessandra Ambrosio is really starting to make her mark, with the fantastic Zeki shoot, and Elite using her as their cover model, and now, more than ever, her huge exposure in the VS Catalouges. I think theres a 2 out of 3 chance that if you open one to a random page, Alessandra will be on it.

Here you guys are, those two videos from the VS site with Ale in them. They are both flv files, and you'll need something like flvplayer to watch them. I think there is an update out for it also now.

VS Beauty and the Beach Rapidshare

VS Supermodel Shakedown Rapidshare

VS Beauty and the Beach Yousendit

VS Supermodel Shakedown Yousendit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...