Bellazon

Carla Ossa
Thumbnail

CAHA

And here I thought we shared the same beef with this list, since you mentioned that there was plenty wrong with it. But it looks like your wrong is dissimilar from my wrong and frankly that's a breath of fresh air. Because, though I respect your opinion and consider you a Bellazon pal I don't think we've ever argued before. It's great to do that for once.

Though I don't have anything to add really. The list is silly, because it's predictable. It's akin to naming Citizen Kane, your favorite film, not because you actually enjoy it so much more than any other movie you've ever seen, but because it's the correct answer.

And I happen to see their decision to give their second place to Daniela just so that they won't be accused of repeating other people's opinions, rather than forming their own. It really doesn't matter who the other Colombian women in the list are and I'm not criticizing them for not sharing my preference for Carla. This is just my knee-jerk reaction to these all too familiar lists.

And here I thought we shared the same beef with this list, since you mentioned that there was plenty wrong with it. But it looks like your wrong is dissimilar from my wrong and frankly that's a breath of fresh air. Because, though I respect your opinion and consider you a Bellazon pal I don't think we've ever argued before. It's great to do that for once.

Though I don't have anything to add really. The list is silly, because it's predictable. It's akin to naming Citizen Kane, your favorite film, not because you actually enjoy it so much more than any other movie you've ever seen, but because it's the correct answer.

And I happen to see their decision to give their second place to Daniela just so that they won't be accused of repeating other people's opinions, rather than forming their own. It really doesn't matter who the other Colombian women in the list are and I'm not criticizing them for not sharing my preference for Carla. This is just my knee-jerk reaction to these all too familiar lists.

In my world, Carla is tops and Butch Cassidy and Caddyshack go back and forth as my favorite movie. These lists are just one person’s opinion and some really do get pretty ridiculous. As far as Colombian girls go, Shakira might be in my top 20. Sofia Vergara might be top 10. She’s funny.

This is why I think it needs to be put to a vote. Would you support the Hottest Colombian Girl Playoffs?

post-35954-0-1446110441-80924_thumb.jpg post-35954-0-1446110441-82324_thumb.jpg th_007118514_3_122_150lo.jpg

post-35954-0-1446110441-85825_thumb.jpg