Bellazon

Hayden Panettiere
Thumbnail

Compassionate_Conservative

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heroes hottie Hayden Panettiere steps onto the red carpet in an Andy & Debb dress, Giuseppe Zanotti Design pewter pumps and Nancy Gonzalez clutch at the New York premiere of I Love You Beth Cooper at AMC Lincoln Square in New York City on Tuesday (July 7).

post-19430-0-1446027572-47113_thumb.jpg

Thu, 09 July 2009

Hayden Panettiere: Details Magazine August 2009

In the August 2009 issue of Details magazine, Hayden Panettiere opens up about her paparazzi paranoia, having a high profile personal life and getting beat up in middle school. Check it:

On being different: “It wasn’t like I suddenly started feeling different. I always knew that I was. I never felt I missed out – in fact, it was like, ‘Oh, thank God I’m not that.”

On being bullied in junior high school: “I was tortured, emotionally tortured by these girls. Every time I came back from filming, it would be me trying to find my way back into the clique. And they weren’t having it.”

Hayden’s new teen comedy, I Love You, Beth Cooper, is in theaters TOMORROW, July 10.

post-19430-0-1446027573-4706_thumb.jpg