Elisha Herbert
Thumbnail

bebop2015

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just random but anyone got their old peppermayo shoots from about 5 or so years ago? I never downloaded then didn't know the girls or the fact they were twins it became obvious after but if anyone have those peppermayo shots I would love to see them again - they were in 100s of sets...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hs69 said:

I was so silly to purchase the content on the Beyond The Pines website. All I got for 15$ was LITERALLY 13 seconds of BTS video. Not even anything special, just the girls sitting on a fucking boat. That's it - no more content. 

Do NOT purchase anything off the site - you will get ripped off your money!

I've seen posts of other people complaining about this on Reddit - unfortunately too late...

Ridiculous in this economy. Having said that. Now that you've got it. Feel free to share! 

4 hours ago, hs69 said:

I was so silly to purchase the content on the Beyond The Pines website. All I got for 15$ was LITERALLY 13 seconds of BTS video. Not even anything special, just the girls sitting on a fucking boat. That's it - no more content. 

Do NOT purchase anything off the site - you will get ripped off your money!

I've seen posts of other people complaining about this on Reddit - unfortunately too late...

I thought it was 3 pages also of photos?

12 hours ago, Bronhull said:

Ridiculous in this economy. Having said that. Now that you've got it. Feel free to share! 

There's no way to download the clips - and frankly they aren't worth it either. Here's the screenshots of the two clips - and there's nothing more to see in those 13 seconds than what's on there.

1.thumb.jpg.c6a45c30cecbc40682d9e1a4d09c0763.jpg2.thumb.jpg.09a9da468eae4e626054b88be17b4ff8.jpg

11 hours ago, wyk1982 said:

I thought it was 3 pages also of photos?

Nope, 2 boring short video clips. The guy on Reddit apparently booked an additional "Beyond" membership, and what he got in addition to the 13 second clips above is another 9 (!) seconds of video and one (!) photo. 

Frankly, this is fraud...