Bellazon

Kim Cloutier
Thumbnail

musicbaby500

• 2 weeks later...

Kim has always been a curvy girl, and a tad thick thru the waist/hips region... but toned, so this pains me to say this, but the 3Suisses pics are horrendous. Not only does she look un-toned, but her body resembles a mid-aged woman's!/soccer mom/bad tummy tuck from a person who's lost a lot of weight. If those were the very first pictures I'd seen of Kim, I wouldn't have ever become a fan. :(

Her weight has really fluctuated a lot these past six months and I sincerely hope everything is okay... but from personal experience I'd going on on a limb and saying binge eating.

There are multiple threads on the forum where people talk about weight openly and the Admins don't mind, it's only when cry baby uber fans don't like what's being said and they rape the report button forcing the mods to come in and clean up the weight discussion to keep things from spiraling out of control.

Kim has always been a curvy girl, and a tad thick thru the waist/hips region... but toned, so this pains me to say this, but the 3Suisses pics are horrendous. Not only does she look un-toned, but her body resembles a mid-aged woman's!/soccer mom/bad tummy tuck from a person who's lost a lot of weight. If those were the very first pictures I'd seen of Kim, I wouldn't have ever become a fan. :(

Her weight has really fluctuated a lot these past six months and I sincerely hope everything is okay... but from personal experience I'd going on on a limb and saying binge eating.

• 2 weeks later...