Bellazon

6 hours ago, fpatreo said:

Yeah dude, if you've got a link or pics that would be much appreciated!

what I found for that search string has no topless content

• 1 month later...

Ph: Nan Li

https://www.nanli-photography.com/editorial/high-and-low

HIGH AND LOW
This editorial work was published in VIGOUR magazine’s March issue 04 in 2021. I would like to thank the following collaborators :

Model : Dayane Hofer

Creative Director : Pascal Uehli 

This editorial is completely black and white.  In each photo, the luminosity ranges from the brightest white to the darkest black. I tried to captured Dayane’s mood and emotions in this series of photos. 

March_Edition_OPEN_THEME_2021_March_Issue_04-50.jpg March_Edition_OPEN_THEME_2021_March_Issue_04-51.jpg March_Edition_OPEN_THEME_2021_March_Issue_04-52.jpg DayaneHeadshot.jpg DayaneHeadshot+2.jpg DayaneHeadshot+1.jpg March_Edition_OPEN_THEME_2021_March_Issue_04-53.jpg

Ph: Nan Li

https://www.nanli-photography.com/editorial/longing-for-the-coming-spring

LONGING FOR THE COMING SPRING
This editorial work was published in Top Poster magazine’s January issue Vol 127 in 2021. I would like to thank the following collaborators :

Model : Dayane Hofer

Creative Director : Pascal Uehli 

In this editorial , Dayane was wearing a green floral dress and other fashionable accessories. I adjusted the photo to more of a warmer tone. Her dress and expressions in these photos can make people think of warm spring. I am submitting these photos for the January issue in 2021, because I want to express the feeling that people (under the current COVID situation and in cold winter), are longing for the coming warm, vibrant and hopeful spring. 

TOP+POSTERS+MAGAZINE+-+January,+portrait(Vol+127)-1.jpg TOP+POSTERS+MAGAZINE+-+January,+portrait(Vol+127)-9+копия.jpg TOP+POSTERS+MAGAZINE+-+January,+portrait(Vol+127)-6+копия.jpg TOP+POSTERS+MAGAZINE+-+January,+portrait(Vol+127)-4+копия.jpg TOP+POSTERS+MAGAZINE+-+January,+portrait(Vol+127)-8+копия.jpg TOP+POSTERS+MAGAZINE+-+January,+portrait(Vol+127)-7+копия.jpg daian+8.jpg daian+3.jpg daian+14.jpg daian+13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...