Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

2 hours ago, Vahito said:

So stunning!

I thougth it was a good idea saved and shared this gabbana pict. It is from an exclusive históric archive website. I hace never seen ThE same shot before. Helena is my  second favorite supermodel. Sometimes i like her even more than valería. And I love ver body is perfect. Helena is a goddes

8 hours ago, valeadicto said:

I thougth it was a good idea saved and shared this gabbana pict. It is from an exclusive históric archive website. I hace never seen ThE same shot before. Helena is my  second favorite supermodel. Sometimes i like her even more than valería. And I love ver body is perfect. Helena is a goddes

cool! your contributions are always wonderful! Helena's thread here is much more interesting than the one at the Fashion Spot mainly thanks to contributors like you. 

On 31/3/2018 at 2:37 PM, playcats said:

Hello everybody !

Do someone know which country was this ELLE with Helena Christensen or have a better quality picture?

I can't find it,, maybe someone know the photograph or the date?

Many thanks.

scan by me

numérisation0002 - Copie.jpg

here you can see several Elle, Vogue and other issues from Brazilian sellers. I have seen so many rare covers with 80s and 90s models. https://colecoes.mercadolivre.com.br/revistas/elle#D[A:elle ,OC:MLB4489]

It's easy to tell an Elle Portugal from a Brazilian, because Brazilian editions has a Tree as a logo, The editorial press is called ABRIL and has a tree.

elle-99-debora-secco-sofia-loren-babi-isabelli-f-eduardo-sup-D_NQ_NP_882074-MLB27059152703_032018-F.jpg