Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Yep it was episod in Good Morning.10 minutes maybe more.Was interview with Jenya and her mom and interview with Tanya D.And they show Tanya D,Natasha Poly with parents.Tanya's mom very young,35 yo something like that,and Tanya said she working for mom,her mom dont work anymore.Jenya's mom said about Jenya's appetit,and she worry because Jenya always eat like bird,and her dad always trying feed her a lot)since she was a kid.And girls said they traveling with parents,except Jenya :evil: I hope you understand my awful english :ninja: :whistle:

thanks for the review, and you're english is perfectly fine :yes:

Yep it was episod in Good Morning.10 minutes maybe more.Was interview with Jenya and her mom and interview with Tanya D.And they show Tanya D,Natasha Poly with parents.Tanya's mom very young,35 yo something like that,and Tanya said she working for mom,her mom dont work anymore.Jenya's mom said about Jenya's appetit,and she worry because Jenya always eat like bird,and her dad always trying feed her a lot)since she was a kid.And girls said they traveling with parents,except Jenya :evil: I hope you understand my awful english :ninja: :whistle:

thanks for the review, and you're english is perfectly fine :yes:

merci bien :blush:

your French looks good too :brows:

BTW it's cool to have another Russian that loves Eugenia :hehe: i remember the sim you've made (that was you, right ?) it is the best sim-version of Eugenia i've ever seen :p

your French looks good too :brows:

BTW it's cool to have another Russian that loves Eugenia :hehe: i remember the sim you've made (that was you, right ?) it is the best sim-version of Eugenia i've ever seen :p

merci

Oui ce m'Ă©tait)understand?)))

my ex bf was french :whistle: :blush: :evil: but i am like dog)understand but cant speak <_<

merci

my ex bf was french :whistle: :blush: :evil: but i am like dog)understand but cant speak <_<

hahaha :rofl: well understanding a language is already something ! i wish i understood Russian, that way Tanya wouldn't have to translate what Zhenya says :blush:

hahaha :rofl: well understanding a language is already something ! i wish i understood Russian, that way Tanya wouldn't have to translate what Zhenya says :blush:

it's not a problem Ben :hug:

well it's very nice of you but i can't help but feel embarassed :blush: i was watching the video AGAIN and realized how much was said :laugh:

merci

yee)but i know lot of bad french words :evil: almost language of love :whistle: Baiser moi bla bla :whistle: i hope Tanya translate this film :wave:

Tanyaaaaaaaa perevedi film pojalstaaa :whistle:

merci

yee)but i know lot of bad french words :evil: almost language of love :whistle: Baiser moi bla bla :whistle: i hope Tanya translate this film :wave:

:rofl: did your boyfriend ask you to tell him "baise-moi" ? :o :|

well it's very nice of you but i can't help but feel embarassed :blush: i was watching the video AGAIN and realized how much was said :laugh:

that's rally fine. I started to translate right after getting it but the last 2 days I am so busy and lazy and tired, but I hope I'll finish this year :laugh:

prosti solnnyshko :hug:

:hug:

bad girl :evil:

obazatelno :p

yeee :sex: :laugh:

ohh Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Has revived :wave: :pinky:

merci

:rofl: did your boyfriend ask you to tell him "baise-moi" ? :o :|

he is hmmm prendre la tĂȘte because we broke up :ninja: and i love bad words,so :whistle: he dont aski was the initiator :evil: