Bellazon

Sergio Ramos
Thumbnail

Tali

Aladino

Sara Carbonero, la periodista de deportes más sexy del mundo protagoniza junto a Sergio Ramos, el mes de junio del calendario solidario de 'AR'. El futbolista convertido en un peculiar Aladino, junto a su bella Yasmine contemplan atónitos a un genio de la lámpara único encarnado por Luis Rollán.Foto: 'El programa de Ana Rosa'

untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

Maldini: Ramos will be my heir

Paolo Maldini insists that Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has what it takes to succeed him as the world’s best stopper.

Maldini, who hung up his boots after a legendary career with AC Milan, believes Ramos can evolve to be the best.

"My heir will be Sergio Ramos," Maldini told Marca.

"He is young and has everything to become my heir. He is quick, powerful and has technique. He is young and has plenty of time ahead of him."

Maldini's endorsement will probably be music to Ramos' ears, and the Italian legend had some advice for the versatile defender.

"He is part of a great club in Real Madrid. My advice to him will be to play in the middle of defence like I did. The secret is to train hard," concluded Maldini.