Bellazon

Luis Figo
Thumbnail

dessi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Novak Djokovic : Luis Figo? A Football Legend

All you know that all tennis stars like Figo :whistle: If you have seen the video of the meeting of Federer Nadal and others with Figo and Inter players in youtube which occured in 2007 then it will be proved for you due to affection of tennis stars for Figo ;)

All of them are great Federer Nadal who is also a Real Mdid fan,Djokovic and others but Few years ago I saw an interview from Tennis Star Novak Djokovic who praised Figo as a Football Legend.Since that day I feel that I like that young guy a bit more, mayb it was just because he said publicy what he think and feel about our hero.Mybe some of you say that he said just the fact but it's not my fault but just my feeling and I always follow him since that day.

Last night I saw his great duel with Federer in US OPEN which the Serbian who had his Parents Support also in the Stadium won that amazing match and went for Final.I think it was an fantastic night for him and I started to search about that interview.I was too fortunate as I found it.Here is the link,Enjoy it:

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=43824

I have seen that interview in Wimbeldon official website but this time I found it above.