Bellazon

Luis Figo
Thumbnail

dessi

Figo's new interview with a magazine with his big photo on it's cover (spaniard)

http://www.mediotiempo.com/futbol/internac...-al-real-madrid

Portuguese website "maisfutbol" is on the verge of celebrating its 10 years of work so in this article which contains a nice photo of Figo it asks readers to vote the moments of the decade.Figo's move is also one of the issues....

You are able to vote the article that it have had 18 votes so far...

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/horas-vagas/...67525-1478.html

Oh thank you very very much for the pics! Him in the royal white is something I won´t forget ...

You're welcome freind :wave: I will post more if I can...But I promised you to post any video about the game which I found so did you see the video of the game goals that I posted it here before?Figo had a fantastic return to Bernabeo and he gave 3 assists for his temmates scores :drool:

HOLY MOLY!

Since I am a great Robbie Williams fan I can´t stop drooling over the pic of him, Zidane and Figo! That is a dream come true! Thank you very much for those pics! RAWR!

@Rock in Rio: he looks still so in love with Helen! Its just... I am speechless, they are a great couple and he looks simply awesome. So does she!

Thank yoi Chic for those pics! I love them!!!