Bellazon

Lily Allen
Thumbnail

Nemeside

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lily Allen takes the cover of Stylist magazine’s latest issue.

The 34-year-old singer is the guest editor of this week’s issue and she had complete editorial control over the issue.

Lily opened up about how being the mother of two girls has changed her relationship toward other women.

“When I was growing up I had a very fragmented relationship with my dad. The way he spoke about women with his friends was quite derogatory so I tried to avoid being a woman,” she said. :I didn’t really bond with women and I felt jealous of women. Then, when I had my two girls I was like, ‘OK, I guess you’re going to have to start liking women now, Lily’. But it’s been a complete blessing.”

Lily also conducted an interview with Killing Eve actress Jodie Comer, which you can check out in the issue.

The full interview appears in this week’s issue of Stylist, out now.

lily-allen-stylist-magazine-01.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-02.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-03.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-04.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-05.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-06.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-07.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-08.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-09.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-10.jpg lily-allen-stylist-magazine-11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 1:35 AM, balenciagaaa said:

Lily Allen takes the cover of Stylist magazine’s latest issue.

The 34-year-old singer is the guest editor of this week’s issue and she had complete editorial control over the issue.

Lily opened up about how being the mother of two girls has changed her relationship toward other women.

“When I was growing up I had a very fragmented relationship with my dad. The way he spoke about women with his friends was quite derogatory so I tried to avoid being a woman,” she said. :I didn’t really bond with women and I felt jealous of women. Then, when I had my two girls I was like, ‘OK, I guess you’re going to have to start liking women now, Lily’. But it’s been a complete blessing.”

Lily also conducted an interview with Killing Eve actress Jodie Comer, which you can check out in the issue.

The full interview appears in this week’s issue of Stylist, out now.

Thx ❤️💕❤️

Dior Homme Menswear S/S 2020 show, Paris, Jun 21 '19

lil210619BZNimage1.jpg lil210619BZNimage2.jpg lil210619BZNimage3.jpg lil210619BZNimage4.jpg lil210619BZNimage5.jpg lil210619BZNimage6.jpg lil210619BZNimage7.jpg lil210619BZNimage8.jpg lil210619BZNimage9.jpg lil210619BZNimage10.jpg lil210619BZNimage11.jpg lil210619BZNimage12.jpg lil210619BZNimage13.jpg lil210619BZNimage14.jpg lil210619BZNimage15.jpg lil210619BZNimage16.jpg lil210619BZNimage17.jpg lil210619BZNimage18.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...