Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

bewcbe354.jpg

it was so funny yesterday, the crowds started chanting 'RAUL SELECCION' and the camera zoomed in on him, he tried to ignore it but then he started laughing :wub: it was so adorable to see. afterwards a reporter wrote that after the game Raul was speaking to Novak Djokovic whilst Hector & Mateo were playing around with Rafa.

^^ I hope so marion ;)

Madrid to honour captain

c46c9035760318.gif

Raul Gonzalez will receive the Gold Medal from the city for his role as ambassador of Madrid

Realmadrid.com

He's a Real Madrid icon and symbol of the city of Madrid. Raul Gonzalez has spent the last 15 years defending his team colors and carrying the city flag to stadiams around the world. Footballer and ambassador of Madrid, Raul will receive the Gold Medal of Madrid from Mayor Alberto Ruiz Gallardon on Friday 15 May at Palacio de Cibeles.

... other athletes will be awarded along with Raul, I don't know what time it will take place but I hope Mamen will attend too so we can get more photos of them.

great stuff marions OMG :hug: :flower:

dpphotos110183.jpg

... can't find more photos because today is a national holiday and the spanish press agencies that provide photos are not working today so all the photos will probably appear on Monday. Rafa plays tonight but Raul and the team will be heading for Villareal tonight maybe Mamen will go with her brother and the kids to see him.