Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

hey, madristar!

dona da bola is my blog. :)

i'd already posted about those beach pix in here. i haven't been updating the blog due to lack of time + too many things to do at the same time right now.

but i'll try to do it asap!

i've got some extra pix of raúl & family at the beach this summer. they're large, though. i'll post them at the blog as soon as my final tests are over. ;)

and i got some really cool schalke pix of raúl. all hq. they'll be there too. soon!

about schalke, i really don't get what's wrong with that team... they seem to have some really good players, besides raúl (of course), however they can't get good results and that's freaking me out!

i'm wondering if raúl's made the best choice... he's a winner, not a loser. and he's lost too many titles with real madrid the last 6 years or so (meaning: a few la liga titles, but mostly champion's league & toyota's cup). :(

come on, schalke!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS TEAM????

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S HEARTBREAKING SEEING RAÚL DEFEATED GAME AFTER GAME...

JUST CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE. :(

LOOK AT THE EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE AT THE END OF THE MATCH YESTERDAY:

post-35201-1284986102_thumb.jpg

AT LEAST, WE HAVE SOME DIFFERENT NEWS: IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOT A NEW HAIRCUT. LOL!

well now even i am shocked and confused. as i said many times before they had trouble starting a season, but this is even surprising me. (and i am not complaining LOL) but i wonder how long magath willl stay in this position. he is normally such an amazing coach, no joke. he is one of the best we have and i just can´t see what is going wrong as the names of the players sound so impressive. but they hardly work together as a team.

as much as i giggle when i check the table and see them rock bottom, i feel so sad for raul :( if he would at least score it would be awesome. but even him looks a bit lost on the pitch :(

Magath slams insecure Schalke

Schalke manager Felix Magath branded his side's 3-1 home defeat to Borussia Dortmund as his "worst day" in charge of the club.

Dortmund dominated from start to finish and went three up through Shinji Kagawa's brace and Robert Lewandowski's effort.

Klaas Jan Huntelaar's last-minute consolation was more than Schalke deserved as they slipped to a fourth straight loss.

"This is my worst day here at Schalke," said Magath.

"I have never had four defeats in a row at the start of a season."

Rather than challenging at the top of the table, like many expected when the likes of Raul, Huntelaar and Christoph Metzelder were signed this summer, Schalke are bottom of the pile and already 12 points off the pace.

"I have never seen a team like this," admitted Magath. "The troops are totally insecure.

"These defeats have left their mark."

Even Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp was shocked by how poor his side's opponents were.

"Even I don't know why Schalke are in such a state," he said.

Klopp was full of praise for his own side's display, though.

He added: "We played a great game from start to finish and totally deserved this win.

"This is what football is all about."

Magath plays down Schalke defeat

Schalke manager Felix Magath was not too concerned about his side's defeat to Lyon in their opening Champions League fixture.

The Royal Blues have made a dismal start to the season with three consecutive defeats in the Bundesliga and now this debut defeat in the Champions League.

However, Magath is not disappointed with his side.

"Overall, we gave a good impression of ourselves and performed well," he said.

"We still have every chance in the Champions League. This was the one game in our group which we could get away with losing.

"This defeat doesn't harm anything."

Magath felt his side were unfortunate to lose and he was critical of the referee for showing Benedikt Howedes a red card in the 38th minute.

"The turning point in the game was the red card for Howedes," he said on his club's website.

"I absolutely cannot understand how the referee can see the incident as a red card, but then in a similar situation beforehand not show (Pape) Diakhate a card at all for a foul on (Klaas-Jan) Huntelaar.

"That was bitter because we were even with them beforehand and were in control of the game."

Magath is therefore confident that his team can register their first win of the season in the Westphalian derby with Borussia Dortmund at the weekend.

"I have seen improvements in our defensive work and, therefore, I am optimistic for the weekend and the Bundesliga," he said.

it's been a long time since real madrid played a game at a real high level. i'm a madridista since i was born and i can tell you that.

it's nice that football stars as raúl, guti and (let's not forget) beckham play in different leagues.

spanish, italian and english leagues are overrated. too many ''names'', too much money and not so much art. besides, the results of the championships are so predictable...

it's like: ''who's gonna win la liga this season, barcelona or real madrid, real madrid or barcelona?? boooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...

for the past couple of years, not even raúl was an excuse for me to watch the spanish league anymore. if it weren't for my brother-in-law (professional footballer), i wouldn't watch any of la liga's matches.

it's cool to get the incentive and extra motivation to know different cultures, different languages, different people. personally, i love renewals! not afraid of the new at all.

and by watching schalke's games and, a few years back, my bro-in-law playing for bayern leverkusen i got to check some really cute players out (LOL) and witness how much the german football has grown and how many talented professionals they have.

right now, it's been sad to watch schalke as they seem to be having some really bad luck! but i'll keep sending raúl & his team-mates lots of good vibes. ;)