Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

gosh...

i'm getting depressed with these bad results. i hope their luck changes real soon!!!!!

hate seeing raúl's sad & serious facial expressions...

and the german paps have to start working on some good gonzález sanz material ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too slow... getting nervous here!

I can only repeat, Schalke never start very good into a new season. But they always improve a lot and then they end 2nd. Same old story LOL

But really, he will score soon and Schalke will gain some points before you know what happened. Its the 2nd matchday and the season is long! Huntelaar is also helping them for sure. They need to improve their defense still.

Hoffenheim vs Schalke Preview

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar will be hoping he can stop the rot for Schalke when he makes his debut tomorrow night.

The Holland striker joined the Royal Blues for a fee of 13 million euros on transfer deadline day and he will go straight into the attack, partnering his former Real Madrid team mate Raul, in Hoffenheim tomorrow.

His task is to help Schalke pick up their first points of the season after two straight defeats.

"In the Bundesliga, we have got to climb the table step by step," he told the club's website.

"Schalke are a club who have always been competing at the top in recent years and that should be the case this year too."

However, Hoffenheim are currently leading the way with two wins from their first two games of the season and Ralf Rangnick's side are not going to make it easy for Schalke to get even one point on the board this weekend.

"If we manage to latch onto our performances so far and improve a bit on them, then we can beat Schalke," said Rangnick, who coached Schalke for just over a year in 2004/5.

"It will be a tough task, but we are looking forward to it."

Demba Ba will be leading the Hoffenheim attack and he is looking forward to facing his idol Raul.

"Raul is inspirational with the number of goals he has scored in his career and how he moves in the area," he said on his club's website.

"But he is only my idol until eight o'clock tomorrow night."

Schalke coach Felix Magath has to decide whether to play with just two strikers with Raul and Huntelaar or whether Jefferson Farfan will join them in a three-pronged attack.

The Peruvian striker has just returned from international duty in South America, but Magath says any potential tiredness brought on by jetlag will not influence his decision.

"Jeff is an experienced international player who can cope with this strain," he said.

Full-back Atsuto Uchida has had an equally long journey back from Japan, but tiredness is not the reason for his likely exclusion.

"It looks like he has broken his toe," said Magath. "I don't think he will be able to play."