Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

Here you go :wave: :

The first real superstar that Schalke ever signed. His shirt is hanging out of his jeans. He walks like a fpotballer, sloppy in a way, hanging shoulders, the left hand in his jeans pocket.

Raul Gonzalez Blanco would not attracted any attention in Gelsenkirchen if only - attention girls - he would not be so damn good looking.

Thanks a lot!!!! I just love this report, an I love your translation!

They love him so much. He'll be happy with his new life, new challenge.

I think I read that interview! He is right about Magath for sure. I would not be surprised if Schalke will actually do good this season finally.

Btw Raul is very much liked in Germany, even by fans of normally rivaly clubs. I think that shows how much he did for the football and how much respect he gets from all over the country.

Hey Chic,can u tell me for which labels Mamen modelled for?i heard she did for Armani too but i cant see any photo shoots or something ,if u could tell me and also that was she ever Miss Spain cuz theres a pic of her in Spain's national dress and some pics of her modelling(tell me if this is Armani or what)...Thanks:)