Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

^i know that was so adorable to see, thanks marion & 007 :hug::flower:

DFB SUPERCUP today Schalke v Bayern... :wub:GO RAUL & SCHALKE! :fun:

Rojadirecta has a list of people who will be showing it, it's listed @ 16:45... http://www.rojadirecta.com/

You need to download Veetle player (when askd) to view this but it's on now... 17mins into the game

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4be5a7227bca8

I can´t get enough of that family! They are so cute, its even hard to handle it sometimes! Really simply adorable. :) Thanks for the pics of the kids at the Schalke game! LOVELY!

Bayern 2 - Schalke 0 :no: but I am loving this rivalry, GO SCHALKE can't wait for the start of the BuLiga

I knew it! You are sucked in! Beauty! :D Can´t wait for the start of the season aswell!!!

first game i watch for Raul with Schalke and they lose :anger: , i didn't like the way they played.. maybe next game will be better we have the whole season <_<

Nope, it won´t. Its Schalke.... :ninja: Sorry, I had to, I am Bayern supporter ;)

Anybody here can translate this to English o Spanish? It's the impression of the BILD's jounalist about Raul. Really interesting. Why they've never written something like that when he was in Spain?

Dem ersten echten Superstar, den Schalke je verpflichtet hat, hängt das karierte Hemd lässig aus der Jeans.

Er geht den Gang eines Fußballers, o-beinig und schlurfend, die Schultern hängend, die linke Hand lässig in der Gesäßtasche.

VergrößernKleiner Kick vor dem „Schloß Berge“ im Norden von Gelsenkirchen, dem Ort des BILD-Interviews

Raúl Gonzalez Blanco fiele selbst in Gelsenkirchen nicht auf, würde er nicht – die Damen, aufgepasst! – so verflucht gut aussehen.

Ein kurzer, fester Händedruck, ein Lächeln, kein Blick in die Augen.

Raúl ist schüchtern, kein Lautsprecher, kein Mann der Gesten und der Posen.

Im Gespräch ruht seine linke Hand in der Beuge des rechten Arms; mit rechts schiebt er seinen Blackberry hin und her, bis er merkt, dass das nervös wirkt.

Er legt das Gerät ganz ans Ende des Tisches.

So zurückhaltend sein Auftreten, so bestimmt ist das, was er sagt. Raúl druckst nicht, er erzählt.

Kein äh und kein also, kein naja und kein ichsachma, vielleicht gibt es das alles im Spanischen nicht.

Raúl lacht viel und höflich, immer klingt es ein bisschen verlegen. Wir sprechen ihn auf seine Rekorde an, Rekord-Torschütze für Real, für Spanien, Raúl lacht wieder, fast scheint es ihm peinlich.

Er bestellt „Wasser sin Gas“, sagt schnell „still““ hinterher. Noch spricht er kein Deutsch, er arbeitet daran.

Er sagt Sssalke, wenn er von seiner neuen Heimat spricht.

Raúl wirkt so, wie Stars früher einmal waren: Kein Schwätzer, ein Macher.

Kein Poser, ein Vorbild. Einer, der bei Ikea kauft. Hätte Raúl einen Schnauzbart, er könnte auf Schalke geboren sein.

Immer wieder ist da dieses Jungenhafte, der verlegene Blick nach unten, wenn man ihm Komplimente macht.

Dann wirkt Raul Gonzalez Blanco wie einer, der gerade seinen ersten Profivertrag auf Schalke unterschrieben hat. Als müsste er noch etwas beweisen.

Here you go :wave: :

The first real superstar that Schalke ever signed. His shirt is hanging out of his jeans. He walks like a fpotballer, sloppy in a way, hanging shoulders, the left hand in his jeans pocket.

Raul Gonzalez Blanco would not attracted any attention in Gelsenkirchen if only - attention girls - he would not be so damn good looking.

Short, but tight handshake, a smiles, no eye contact.

Raul seems shy. He is not a man of big gestures or posing.

During the interview his left hand was resting on his right arm. With his rigth hand he is typing messages on his Blackberry until he realises he seems like he is nervous. He places the phone on the other side of the table.

As reserved as he seems, as clear and focused he is in what he says. He does not beat around the bush, he just talks.

No "ähm" no "well" and no "I would say", maybe those words do not exist in Spanish.

Raul laughs a lot and he is very polite, he always sounds a bit shy. We mention his records in Madrid, record goal scorer for Real, for Spain, Raul laughs again, he almost seems embarrassed

He orders "water sin Gas" and adds "still" (Thats the word he uses in German). He does not speak German yet, but he is trying and willing to learn. He says "Ssssalke" when he talks about his new home.

Raul seems to be like how the stars used to be back then. No poser. An action man. A role model. Someone who shops at IKEA. If he would be wearing a beard he almost could have been born in Schalke.

There is always that youngish look about him, his shy look when you give him a compliment. In those moments itseems like Raul Gonzalez Blanco is someone who just signed his first professional contract for Schalke. As if he still has something to prove.