Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

:wub: gosh, it was Raul who got me to learn Spanish, now I have a feeling I'm about to start learning Deutsch :laugh:

:) RAUL was the reason that I started studying Spanish, and I think now many of us: raulistas feel the same thing as you Chic :)

:wub: gosh, it was Raul who got me to learn Spanish, now I have a feeling I'm about to start learning Deutsch :laugh:

:) RAUL was the reason that I started studying Spanish, and I think now many of us: raulistas feel the same thing as you Chic :)

Yeah, same here! I learned Spanish so I could understand first hand what he was saying. Now I'll probably learn German.

I love these first pics with him. Everyone received him so nicely. I know he'll do great.

Oh, and hi everyone. I skipped the intro parts of the forum in my rush to post in this thread. I'll get to it eventually, but in the meantime, hello Raul fans!

hey!

thanks a lot for all the new pix!!!

he's sooooooo happy it makes me feel happy too!! :)

got 8 hq pix of him at the presentation yesterday:

http://donadabola.wordpress.com/2010/07/29...-uma-torcedora/

besides happy, he's so damn HOT!!!!!!!

:heart::heart: thank you, he does look very happy & hot :laugh:, like he said during his press conference @ RM all last year he was considered everything else but a footballer :cry: that's his passion so if moving means he is where he (and we all know) belongs on the pitch as a striker then so be it :thumbsup:

rtemagicp100728raultrai.jpg

btw do you know how many people were there ? ..but i keep on feeling that those people don't deserve him .. am i wrong ?!!! :dontgetit:

Well, let me put it that way. If you come to Germany to win titles, you normally do NOT go to Schalke. Yet Magath *coach* is a fantastic coach and he has big goals with Schalke. He will try and get more top players.

The BuLiga is sadly still very underrated but the names of Van Nistelrooy, Robben, Ribery and now Raul are attracting some more people to actually watch a league where neither the policticians nor the non existant money *cough* Barcelona *cough* are taking over the sport.

Raul made a clever move coming to Germany, that much is clear, yet Schalke? Unsure about that. God I would have loved him at Bayern, but we do not need him, as bitter as it sounds :(

If anyone needs any translations from German... feel free to ask me :)