Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

^ me too :(

but to be fair .. Raul did a great job last night , also the team performance was better than Barcelona ..

sadly in football world the results is the standard :(

the Ref. was stupid , it was obvious that Ibra's Goal was an offside :mad:

i was proud of the team last night anyhow .. not happy though ..

:hug: thanks hajar7 & raulfan7.

Mamen has still not given birth, a fan said they showed her on a show called Salvame on Telecinco and she was shopping with someone and they showed Raul picking up Hector & Mateo from school today. So Maria still doesn't want to come out :surrender:

Raul & Iker will be reading the Constitution in the Congress tomorrow, so hopefully lots of photos.

:hug: thanks hajar7 & raulfan7.

Mamen has still not given birth, a fan said they showed her on a show called Salvame on Telecinco and she was shopping with someone and they showed Raul picking up Hector & Mateo from school today. So Maria still doesn't want to come out :surrender:

Raul & Iker will be reading the Constitution in the Congress tomorrow, so hopefully lots of photos.

really chic ? ..i read it will be iker alone ,i hope raul will be there too ..hope to see photos of raul,especially with hector and mateo :laugh:

well she will may born today

Raul isn't coming to the congres

http://www.abc.es/20091204/gente-famosos-n...0912041245.html

That's what I just read now but I don't know whether to believe it until it actually takes place and HE DOESN'T SHOW UP ;) because the media have been saying she would give birth last week and now this? I hope it's true but I really wanted him to read at Congress.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY MAAAAARIAAAAAA :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :thumbsup:

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

cmon mamen u can do it honey

cant wait really :woot:

Raúl, padre de una niña

La hija del capitán madridista, María, pesa 2,900 kg y mide 48 cm

Realmadrid.com

El capitán del Real Madrid, Raúl González Blanco, ha sido padre a última hora de la mañana de hoy de una niña, María González Redondo. La pequeña, cuyo peso ha sido de dos kilos novecientos gramos y altura cuarenta y ocho centímetros, nació en perfectas condiciones bajo la asistencia de la doctora Carmen Casquet en el Hospital Montepríncipe de Boadilla del Monte (Madrid).

realmadrid.com